PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest thought..

AmberGbenga
01-20-2014, 02:14 AM
I just had a funny and odd thought.. I was thinking about my anxiety and stuff. I havnt had a panic attack in awhile now.. I thought.. I wonder what will happen when I'm cured... Wtf will I do?! How boring... Ha... Why I thought this, I have no idea. But HEY! I'm happy I'm getting better haha bloody mind..

Ashlee13x
01-20-2014, 06:03 AM
I know what you mean!!! Especially coming onto the forum! I'll have nothing to complain about!!! I guess its all about helping others though! I haven't had a panic attack in nearly 2 weeks.... yayyy

AmberGbenga
01-20-2014, 06:09 AM
YAY ASH!! That's great :)

jessed03
01-20-2014, 06:23 AM
Haha that's kinda funny. Normal life is boring compared to anxiety. Everyday you wake up a warrior, ready for the fight, and go on these thrill seeking missions that fill you with near fatal levels of adrenaline!

I've got a funny feeling you'll love it though when that day arrives ;)

NixonRulz
01-20-2014, 06:37 AM
I just had a funny and odd thought.. I was thinking about my anxiety and stuff. I havnt had a panic attack in awhile now.. I thought.. I wonder what will happen when I'm cured... Wtf will I do?! How boring... Ha... Why I thought this, I have no idea. But HEY! I'm happy I'm getting better haha bloody mind..

From what you wrote, you can see that you are taking the power away from your anxiety

And you're even laughing at it

Not taking your thoughts so seriously = having to find a different forum to join

AmberGbenga
01-20-2014, 07:12 AM
Amen!! Haha thanks guys

NeverToo...Fear
01-20-2014, 07:37 AM
With anxiety, every day is a new battle.. having to one day wake up and not fight anymore.. well, I'd feel a little... empty, lol.. I'd have to replace it with something.. kinda reminds me of two nemesis fighting each other. Each one lives to battle the other, and if one unexpectedly get's defeated, well, the other one remaining feels a little lost, because all they've known is that fight.. lol, I don't think I'll complain though when it's gone. It'll just be weird for a while I guess.

AmberGbenga
01-20-2014, 08:05 AM
Frankie! Ofcource haha I'm not going anywhere, and besides I have a Facebook just for you guys to add me on to keep on touch and watch my vids ;)