PDA

View Full Version : Soreness in chest and ribs

mistiblue
01-20-2014, 01:04 AM
For the last 2 days my chest has been really tight. I would have sharp pains through my breast area here and there. Tonight, my chest is hurting (like a sore uncomfortable feeling) and my ribs hurt on my left side.
I have had this feeling before, but I don't know if it is anxiety related or not. Has anyone else had this?
I am currently weaning off of Klonopin, so my anxiety has been a little higher for the last few weeks because of it.

GYDA
01-20-2014, 02:16 AM
Had this on and off for about a year now, just randomly comes and goes like this morning ive woke up with a bit of a tight chest but I know it's just my anxiety. Few weeks ago I had the darting pain in the left of my chest everyday for a couple of days but it just went as usual, i've had a few ECG's and a stress test ECG so I can worry about any chest pains a little less. Have you had ECG's done? If you haven't its probably best to get one done to put your mind at rest, but im 99% sure it's just your anxiety.

NeverToo...Fear
01-20-2014, 07:40 AM
Yes.. I have that right now actually. Chest hurts like it's sore and uncomfortable and ribs on my left are sore like I did 50 sit ups.. odd that it isn't hurting on my right.. Can't say if it's anxiety related, but anxiety can cause muscles to be all tense and hurt in all different places.

rhan86
01-20-2014, 08:37 AM
I have costochondritis. So yes I experience chest pain like this....I notice when I overuse my arms is when I get the pain in my chest more..

mykids12
01-20-2014, 08:47 AM
I get this. It's more in my lower ribs though so who knows.