PDA

View Full Version : dont know how much more I can take

lucy88
01-19-2014, 10:04 AM
I wake up feeling fine for hour or 2 then start to feel really tired and spaced out and have dizzyness I love cleaning but right now for the past few weeks whilst I have been like this I cant do it I just want to feel like normal get my house work done be able to go out with out feeling wierd!

em1
01-19-2014, 10:20 AM
I wake up feeling fine for hour or 2 then start to feel really tired and spaced out and have dizzyness I love cleaning but right now for the past few weeks whilst I have been like this I cant do it I just want to feel like normal get my house work done be able to go out with out feeling wierd!

You won't always feel like this,I went through this and I know how nasty it is and how it makes you feel,just day everyday as it comes,don't push yourself or feel bad that your not feeling to gr8 at the moment there will
Be good days

lucy88
01-19-2014, 10:32 AM
You won't always feel like this,I went through this and I know how nasty it is and how it makes you feel,just day everyday as it comes,don't push yourself or feel bad that your not feeling to gr8 at the moment there will
Be good days

Thankyou i hope not even when im not feeling anxious it happens :( x