PDA

View Full Version : Hello, its been a while!

Gemgem
01-19-2014, 04:16 AM
Being back in work has exhausted me after 2 months off so I haven't been on much!

I hope everyone is ok!

I still struggle daily and having a bad day today but I've just gotto keep going and try and push the negative thoughts out of my mind.

Right now I want to bake a chocolate marble cake and eat it all myself! I have issues with food and have battled with my weight for years. When I'm in a bad place I turn to food for comfort then end up feeling worse about myself because I can't even manage to control something simple like eating!! I've managed to lose 7.5lbs in a couple of weeks with weight watchers but I've screwed it all up this weekend which has put me on a total downer.

I wish I could just have a normal relationship with food! Xxx

em1
01-19-2014, 04:31 AM
Hi ya there :) I battle with good to Hun so I know how you feel

cara85
01-19-2014, 05:27 AM
Hi I suffer with negative thoughts too. We will beat it. A day at a time. :) cx

GeneAllen
01-19-2014, 06:38 AM
Hello Gemgem,

It's good to see you again. Marble cake does sound good. ;)

We all want comfort and can have it. We're all loving you no matter what your weight is. Isn't that beautiful? Now it's your turn. Acceptance of others, ourselves first, and for goodness

sakes don't define yourself by the numbers on a scale please. Unconditional. Peace

NeverToo...Fear
01-19-2014, 07:39 AM
Hi, Gem :)

Very good that you lost 7.5 lbs ! Focus on that and I'm sure you'll get back on track. We all back up sometimes, and when we do, it's good to have a marble cake around! Don't feel bad, because you will get there one day, and we'll all be here to cheer you on :) And Gene's right, we'll all love you no matter what the scale says...and as long as if you can give us all some of that marble cake! :P

jessed03
01-19-2014, 09:10 AM
GemGem!!!

Hey :)

Good to see you're making it through work. Even though it's not easy, sounds like you're digging deep.

You say youve screwed your weight watchers up this weekend, how does that happen? I didn't think it was possible to put back on 7.5lbs in 1.5 days? Lol.

Food is just too tasty. Why does it have to be so tasty, and comforting!!

If you screwed up, I'm gonna say it... I for one don't mind... Just means there's more of you for us to love!!

But... Good luck getting back on your plan. The odd bit of cheating never hurt anybody ;)

Gemgem
01-19-2014, 09:48 AM
You're all so sweet, I suppose I haven't screwed up that badly because I've probably only gained 2lbs if that! I didn't make a marble cake, I thought it would be far more productive to get off my behind and get out of the house so my daughter and I went for a walk up to a local castle! The walk up to it is like childbirth, you forget how hard and tiring it is lol!

The walk certainly lifted my spirits, I can't say I'm 100% but definitely a whole lot better than I was earlier. Just got out of a boiling hot bath to warm up, it's onesie and movie time. We are going to re watch all the Harry Potter's starting tonight :-)

Love you guys :-) xxx

em1
01-19-2014, 09:58 AM
Sounds like a wicked evening planned there Hun :) 2 pounds is nothing look at how min you have lost :)

Gemgem
01-19-2014, 10:09 AM
Only 7.5 Em, I will do it eventually, it's just been a battle for years, I've never got to my goal weight but have managed to lose 5 stone, more than once, then it just goes back on!

I just wish I could learn to accept myself as I am, I'm sure once I do that and stop stressing about, the weight will probably come off! Xx

em1
01-19-2014, 10:16 AM
Only 7.5 Em, I will do it eventually, it's just been a battle for years, I've never got to my goal weight but have managed to lose 5 stone, more than once, then it just goes back on! I just wish I could learn to accept myself as I am, I'm sure once I do that and stop stressing about, the weight will probably come off! Xx

Well your doing amazing and yes you will get there,I go up And down like a flaming yoyo lol

Enduronman
01-19-2014, 11:09 AM
Hey Gemma!!! Good to see you again!!...:)

GeneAllen
01-19-2014, 12:05 PM
You're all so sweet, I suppose I haven't screwed up that badly because I've probably only gained 2lbs if that! I didn't make a marble cake, I thought it would be far more productive to get off my behind and get out of the house so my daughter and I went for a walk up to a local castle! The walk up to it is like childbirth, you forget how hard and tiring it is lol!

The walk certainly lifted my spirits, I can't say I'm 100% but definitely a whole lot better than I was earlier. Just got out of a boiling hot bath to warm up, it's onesie and movie time. We are going to re watch all the Harry Potter's starting tonight :-)

Love you guys :-) xxx

I throw all scales out of my home! There is to much preoccupation about weight, especially with women, although men have it too. I am going to make a pseudo scale, a digital one, and when you get on it, it is going to show you a message, I love you on Monday, You're perfect as you are on Tuesday, Wednesday it'll say you are confidence in action, Thursday will say I am calmness, Friday it will say Fk it all I'm eating cake, cookies and milkshakes so stay the hell out of my way. Saturday will say, I am awesome! Sunday will say Be good to me day. This might sell? LOL Peace :D

Gemgem
01-19-2014, 12:31 PM
I would definitely buy one of those lol!!!

I should start focussing on myself in a positive way!!

Errr
I have slim ankles! Lol!
I also consider myself to be quite pretty :-)

GeneAllen
01-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Yes I knew you could see your beauty. You are just convinced to "think" or judge yourself at times, through a negative filter which we all do. Slim ankles are awesome! It's the Gem inside we all look for, and paradoxically it's right here now, we are "it". Then we know, (not believe), and a shift takes place, that has more permanence as we move forward. Peace