PDA

View Full Version : Cleanliness

KitahD
01-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Ugh. I hate messes. I'm not an OCD germ person, but I do hate clutter!! I truly can't relax if my home is messy. Kids toys, pet hair...lose papers...I become so incredibly irritable!!! Just wanted to vent!

Th13thOne
01-18-2014, 06:33 PM
Drives me CrAzY too! :)

Lord Jazzinho
01-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Your not the only one I can tolerate it to point but then its HOOVER NOW!

Enduronman
01-18-2014, 06:54 PM
If I took a pic of the table in my room then you would all panic!!....My personality type allows and permits clutter, but I know where everything is...weird. :)

Dahila
01-18-2014, 08:19 PM
If I took a pic of the table in my room then you would all panic!!....My personality type allows and permits clutter, but I know where everything is...weird. :)
I have clutter in computer room, and I do find everything in seconds.;))) Eman you are not alone. My bathrooms and kitchen must be sparkling and ready to use. I can not use sink or bath if there is any hair in it. The only option is too clean it all the time:))

Dahila
01-18-2014, 08:20 PM
I have clutter in computer room, and I do find everything in seconds.;))) Eman you are not alone. My bathrooms and kitchen must be sparkling and ready to use. I can not use sink or bath if there is any hair in it. The only option is too clean it all the time:))