PDA

View Full Version : extremely heavy eyes and itchy

iloveyu29
01-17-2014, 04:57 PM
I have extremely heavy and itchy eyes! Idk sometimes it feels hard and I get a headache. Idk what's causing this but it's one of the few symptoms I deal with frequently. And when I wake up, my eyes are kind of crusted. It happens about 80% of the time!!

Enduronman
01-17-2014, 04:59 PM
Try an anti-histamine first, to rule out simple allergies friend...like allegra or zyrtec....I do not know of any natural anti-histamines. :)

iloveyu29
01-17-2014, 05:02 PM
All I take is nasal spray. But didn't know if it was allergies or sinuses?? So I don't know exactly what to get. Guess I can start on allergy side huh??

Enduronman
01-17-2014, 05:13 PM
It does sound like seasonal allergies or there may even be allergens in your environment as well...start simple and try something cheap like cetirizine (generic) and maybe like $1 around here...wouldn't hurt to try!...

Yes, nasal spray here every day too...but not the scrip steroid type just an OTC...it helps! :)

iloveyu29
01-17-2014, 05:33 PM
It does sound like seasonal allergies or there may even be allergens in your environment as well...start simple and try something cheap like cetirizine (generic) and maybe like $1 around here...wouldn't hurt to try!...

Yes, nasal spray here every day too...but not the scrip steroid type just an OTC...it helps! :)

Thanks love :) I will try these things

Enduronman
01-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Sure couldn't hurt, then your eyes might feel better too...for $1.00! YAY!!!! :D

iloveyu29
01-17-2014, 05:51 PM
Sure couldn't hurt, then your eyes might feel better too...for $1.00! YAY!!!! :D

Lol :):) funny

Paul N Lauren
01-17-2014, 06:10 PM
sleep, sleep. no sleep will cause this. are you getting enough sleep? are you sleeping a normal sleep pattern? just saying with what I learned about insomnia and anxiety. sleep the number one , 1st thing to getting a hold of anxiety. they go hand and hand. this is why they do not prescribe meds immediately anymore. the 1st thing they want to know is , how well do you sleep and when. 6 hours at night is the best. just pointing out something simple rather than medical. i have been sleeping more and feel a lot better as far as head pressure and sickness feeling. still feel iffy, but a lot better.