PDA

View Full Version : Medication

Dweeb
01-17-2014, 09:49 AM
Been just over a week since ive took any medication cuz of becoming pregnant :)

And i'm doing ok :)
Not many anxiety symptoms!
Only thing is i cant get over the fear of getting appendicitis this is actually consuming my life right now

Ashlee13x
01-17-2014, 09:52 AM
Yayyyy really happy that you're feeling okay!!! Honestly... you wont get appendicitis and if you do, you will know about it straight away! If you are ever in any pain in that area just go and get it checked out instantly! I went through a stage of thinking I did too.. but I just think we all got to stop thinking about what could happen and live in the present moment... you're having a baby, thats amazing!!!

Dweeb
01-17-2014, 09:57 AM
Awwww thank youuu ashlee :)

How are you doin?

Ikno theres oni a small chance of me gettin that even thou its a common emergency surgery bt pf course its goin to be a emergency surgery as they dont tend to do them! Its just a irrational fear that i need to get over :)

And my bodies changing so got to expect some pains i guess

Ashlee13x
01-17-2014, 09:58 AM
Im very well thank you!!!

Yeah exacltly!!! You will be fine!!! Are you showing yet??

Dweeb
01-17-2014, 10:09 AM
Awww thats great news :D and nah not yet got a lil bump but not much of one :)

And thank you frankie yeah its just cnt member havin aches and pains wen i had my daughter bt that was 7 years ago lol

RachelLangley
01-17-2014, 10:31 AM
Been just over a week since ive took any medication cuz of becoming pregnant :) And i'm doing ok :) Not many anxiety symptoms! Only thing is i cant get over the fear of getting appendicitis this is actually consuming my life right now

Great to hear you're off medication. Glad things are going good for you. I have that same fear but why worry about something you have no control over? I'm a hypochondriac and any illness I hear I think I have. You're not alone. Just try to take your mind somewhere else.

GeneAllen
01-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Congrats!!! A new baby and new bodily sensations. Of course I never had them myself from pregnancy, but pains are pains.

Stay in your body, watch the thoughts about illness, don't attach to them, don't fight them, be with it, breathe, and enjoy yourself right now.

You're not the thoughts, YOU are the one paying attention to them, and YOU can redirect them, let them flow on by. E-motion, energy in

motion. Let it flow smoothly, and keep coming back for reassurance whenever you want to. Peace :)

Enduronman
01-17-2014, 11:44 AM
YAY Dweeber!!! :)

Dahila
01-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Congrats, you will love to be pregnant, it is such a bliss, everything stops, concentrating in the new life inside you:))

Dweeb
01-17-2014, 12:47 PM
Thank you all :)

Yeah my daughter is well excited :D

I say pains and there more aches nothing severe nothing to the point i'm doubled over but jst me thinking the worst all the time

Dahila
01-17-2014, 12:52 PM
I loved to be pregnant, they were not easy ones, but the love is overwhelming :)) so it is going to be your second child, congrats again;))

Dweeb
01-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Yeah nothing beats the rush of love that overcomes u when you hold ur baby for the 1st time totally amazing and thank you