PDA

View Full Version : I hate people...

AmberGbenga
01-17-2014, 08:47 AM
It only do I hate strangers, but people I trust.. My trust has just been broken.. And I can't even confide in my partner until he gets back from the field.. I miss him so much.. And it hasn't even been like 7 hours yet!! This week better go fast.. But than 2 weeks after that I must go a month without talking to him... Damn why'd I have to fall for an army man.. This shit is hard!! 2 nights in a row of anxiety.. I just want to be with my man, cuddled up in bed without a care in the world.. For just one night.. One night stress free.. With him.. I'd give anything :( long distance is so hard!! Plus people ducking around on me... I want to punch someone's face in.. I'm over this right now.. I just want to be happy and calm.. In the loving arms of my man with my family close by.. I'm not going to have this for at least 2 years.. It's one or the other.. I'm stressed... Money, time, patience, the unknown, I'm stressed, and upset.. And now venting.. Just realized sorry.. But GOD DAMN! GIVE ME A FUXKING BREAK!! Wahhhhhhh..... :'( I can't even fuckig cry because of the meds I'm on... Sleep.. Yes sleep cures everything

Dahila
01-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Yes, sleep helps. It is just temporary set back Amber. You know that? It is going to get better, it always does. You know how to deal with the b**** do it;))

GeneAllen
01-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Is that true Amber?

masonmoore0824
01-17-2014, 03:06 PM
I'm sorry you are feeling so badly...Sometimes sleep helps me. It's like hitting my "reset" button. This is a good place to vent, you are in good company...

AmberGbenga
01-17-2014, 04:22 PM
I know it will get better, just needed abit if a vent I guess...

Is what true?

Thank you for the kind words guys x

NixonRulz
01-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Glad you sound better Amber

I have to admit, every post I read from you I can't help but picture you yelling it in a video. : )

AmberGbenga
01-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Hahaha! Well that would be pretty epic.. Although no one would probably understand me.. Accent gets thick when I'm pissed off LOL