PDA

View Full Version : Please read my outlook!!!

iloveyu29
01-17-2014, 03:11 AM
It's been a rough road, my life is not a piece of cake, nor is it the worst possible thing. I have had anxiety almost 3years... My life is nerve wrecking at times. More then less, but I still manage to hold together!! But I found a few easy steps that I have yet to practice because o can't get over the first. Here are the keys to getting better:

#1 stop feeling sorry for yourself!!

^^^^^^ This is my #1 problem. I pity myself because I feel that I'm being attacked by "anxiety"

#2 realization

I have realized, I have caused my own problems..

#3 Forgiving!!

We have to forgive ourselves for what we have put our self through. I felt that had to suffer so guess what I do.

#4 Dwelling

Don't dwell on what happened,or what if , always look forward, not back. My problem is saying "I wish I could be like I used to" guess what?? We can't go back!! So, why dwell?? Move forward!!

I am not preaching because I am a ball of mess, but this is my outlook on anxiety/depression!! I can beat this!! Baby steps!!! Live,love,laugh!!

Paul N Lauren
01-17-2014, 03:16 AM
exactly how you should view it. be cold as you can to anxiety. its cold and unforgiving to you , so why not treat it the same way. 21 years and its the way i am with it. all though i do let the coldness bleed over sometimes to my feelings to other things and i have to work on that daily. but never the less, anxiety can have its butt kicked. its all up to how you tackle it.

iloveyu29
01-17-2014, 03:22 AM
I agree.. it's all in how u see it!! I know it can be debilitating but anxiety is a pesky non existent thing, we in some way let it become a problem. sometimes it's harder to let go.. I'm one of them...

Paul N Lauren
01-17-2014, 03:30 AM
its understandable doll. you are still in the process of learning how deep it can really affect you. you will deal with it. you are a strong person, you may not have believed it a while back, but you know it now. things will get better. you know it and i know it. just hang in there. ck mail