PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really strange...

Darwin
01-16-2014, 02:09 PM
The past few days I've been feeling really weird. It's really hard to explain but I will try my best.

I feel like everything around me is a blur. I feel kinda detached, unmotivated, hopeless and always feel like I'm on the edge of bursting into tears. Weirdest part? I don't really feel anxious. It's more of an apathetic feeling. I've suffered from depression before so I know what that is like. This seems like something totally different. I keep having these "what's the point?" thoughts. I don't really know how else to explain other than I feel really weird in my head and it's really scary.

Just when I think I'm finally getting some relief, something else comes up... :(

rhar
01-16-2014, 02:19 PM
I get these feelings too...
It's very hard to explain but you just feel weird. Then this feeling makes me start to feel on edge and panicky and then starts the vicious cycle...

I find it hard to concentrate and read and work etc because of this feeling...

Darwin
01-16-2014, 02:23 PM
I get these feelings too...
It's very hard to explain but you just feel weird. Then this feeling makes me start to feel on edge and panicky and then starts the vicious cycle...

I find it hard to concentrate and read and work etc because of this feeling...

Exactly, I'm trying to do school work and I just can't seem to be able to focus. I feel really foggy and confused. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry like a baby.

rhar
01-16-2014, 02:25 PM
Exactly, I'm trying to do school work and I just can't seem to be able to focus. I feel really foggy and confused. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry like a baby.

I totally feel your pain. It sucks!
Mine also make my head feel weird when sitting. I always feel like I might pass out and feel off balance

rhan86
01-16-2014, 02:27 PM
I have experienced this. It's really weird but depression/ anxiety can come in many different forms & feelings. Sometimes you might just feel weird. Sometimes I will randomly feel like nothings real, even though I know it is....its called depersonalization...Thats something I get now and then.

reiewer
01-16-2014, 02:36 PM
This thread. I feel detached and not "myself". It's the worst.

Darwin
01-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Ya, that feeling of losing touch with reality is really terrifying. Anybody else gets sudden urges to start crying? It doesn't happen often that I do cry but a lot of the time it's that feeling when you're just about to start, and it can last for a while.

rhar
01-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Ya, that feeling of losing touch with reality is really terrifying. Anybody else gets sudden urges to start crying? It doesn't happen often that I do cry but a lot of the time it's that feeling when you're just about to start, and it can last for a while.

Yup ALL the time especially when I'm alone!!!

Darwin
01-16-2014, 03:37 PM
Yup ALL the time especially when I'm alone!!!

It does seem to mainly happen when I'm alone as well. Thanks for your replies :)

reiewer
01-16-2014, 04:34 PM
My anxiety is at its peak when I am alone or not near my family. I live alone with my cat and it has gotten so bad that I have had to spend the night at my grandparents house because I am so afraid of being home alone. Kinda sad lol

stp4779
01-19-2014, 07:57 PM
I find the best thing to do when I feel like crying, is to just let it happen. Let the flood gates open and let it all out! It always makes me feel a little better and like I've gotten some of the crap out of my system.