PDA

View Full Version : Diazepam

davidmac1987
01-16-2014, 01:42 PM
Hi everybody.

I suffer from an anxiety disorder called Body Dysmorphic Disorder, this is where you feeel really ugly and struggle to look at yourself in the mirror as you feel you look so abnormal which i do. My BDD focus on my mouth area, facial skin condition and my thin hair line. I am constantly thinking about them 24/7 and I am in a pretty bad way with it.

I am on medication and i am currently going through CBT for my disorder, however the reason I am on here today is to find out how long diazepam stays in your system for. I have been prescribed sleeping tablets now and again but very few at a time, so I know this is wrong but i have illegally bought diazepam tablets for when I am in urgent need to chill out and get to sleep, I dont abuse them 2/3 at the most. Can someone please tell me how long these stay in your system for.? Reson being I am going throught the application process to join the Royal Marines Reserves and when i get drug tested i do not want these to show up as i have not been prescribed them. If someone could answer my question that would be great.

Also if anyone has BDD or has any advice on how to cope with it that would be great.

Thanks