PDA

View Full Version : Eman, the box - IT'S ARRIVED!!!!!

jessed03
01-16-2014, 07:00 AM
For anyone that might read, Eman sent me a box that looked cursed. The snowstorm prevented it being sent, then the post office was unusable, then it looked like customs took it.

So it's finally here bro!

Customs didn't take it!

I got a note saying I missed the delivery, so went to pick it up locally today.

When I was walking to pick it up, I was kinda nervous. I'm thinking, Eman the practical joker, what's in this, dead frog? Empty box with a note saying BAHAHAHA?

It cost $21 just to send. Those lazy postal workers don't like going out of state.

It was brimming when I got it, I knew it was gonna be some good stuff

It's all very personal. It's been written on at the side, the supplements are carefully chosen, there's a 2 page long note inside. I can tell consideration has been put in.

http://i43.tinypic.com/10ppw6f.jpg

There was a letter inside, a heart felt letter, from the joker. A moment of seriousness in all the humour. (Well, after the intro)... It read, To James... Lol

It tells some of the story about Emans life, his history, his ambitions. A very deep and interesting read.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2s8qxc1.jpg

So I look inside, and find plenty of stuff to help with sleep, with mood, with energy. There are some little bottles you can't see in the pic.

Even a little something for my dad, which I'll give to him when I see him.

A proper program of sups I can get started with, stuff I couldn't get easily in England. Some pretty expensive stuff.

(That's some girls scarf in the pic btw. Obviously I don't wear those kinds of scarves lol.)

http://i40.tinypic.com/6dr76t.jpg

So for being very generous, for dropping a fair amount of money to send some stuff I can't get, to brave the snowstorm to send it, to chase it up when it's late... I've gotta say...

http://i39.tinypic.com/eg46l4.jpg

I'm very grateful for everything, for the time you give, for the enthusiasm you provide, for the amount you care, and for this gift.

Much love bro!!!!!'

Goals:

- live healthy in 2014
- awesome diet
- improve sleep
- keep working on the machine
- activate beast mode!!
- send Eman his requested penny
- TO HUNT ANXIETY!!!

Now, I could have sent this by PM, sure. But then I wouldn't have been able to put this out there into the public domain...

EMANS ADDRESS FOR SALE. PM ME. HIGHEST BIDDER GETS IT!!!!!

BAHAHA. Jk

I'm glad it finally arrived, you can leave the post office alone now.

My house has a slight smell of Indiana about it!

Have a great day, and a great year everybody, especially you E!

I wanted to publicly thank you in your online home!

~ Jesse

NixonRulz
01-16-2014, 07:07 AM
That's pretty cool

Ya done good EMan

MiST
01-16-2014, 07:10 AM
Where is my box?

jessed03
01-16-2014, 07:12 AM
Where is my box?

Here ;)

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/17/2011/10/tealeaveslitterbox.jpg

NeverToo...Fear
01-16-2014, 07:14 AM
Where is my box?
MiST, we all fine folks here don't have the relationship that Jess & Eman share. That bromance is unbreakable ! :P

Anyway though, this was very cool indeed. Make sure Eman gets that penny so he won't be punished for such a good deed! :)

jessed03
01-16-2014, 07:26 AM
I will indeed send one of our many, many British pennies over to him, as soon as I can!

jessed03
01-16-2014, 07:26 AM
He can walk around with it, whilst talking in a mock British accent!

Enduronman
01-16-2014, 08:03 AM
YES!!!! It made it!!! You're welcome Lil Bruhhhhhhhhh....I KNOW that'll get ya into that beast mode too..(really happy that customs didn't fugg around with it, it looks to be all there).

You're a spectacular assest to this little community of our other brothers, sisters, and even some moms and dads...

Keep the enthusiasm and positive energy flowing!!! J03, The Real Anxiety Hunter.

Blessings....and yes, send me my penny before my car explodes or something! LMAO!

E-Man...:D

vonnhelsing
01-16-2014, 08:21 AM
This is awesome!! I feel like we're all a big family : )

trinidiva
01-16-2014, 08:38 AM
Thats pretty awesome! !!!!! We really ARE like on big family here.........and isn't it nice to get a package once in a while?

trinidiva
01-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Here ;)

This pic was too funny!

em1
01-16-2014, 08:45 AM
What a lovely thing to do :) aww

Dahila
01-16-2014, 08:55 AM
very nice, I wonder why customs did not check it out. Maybe I can send some to my brother.? How does it work guys. Eman you are the most generous person I know. In every aspect of life. It is an honor to know you. One day Indiana (the best roads in Us, and the most beautiful sights when you drive) will see Dahila driving :)) I will find you Eman:)

Chatative
01-16-2014, 09:10 AM
very nice, I wonder why customs did not check it out. Maybe I can send some to my brother.?

When you are sending something, I believe you can mark it as a gift on the customs form. That doesn't mean they won't check it out, but means it is unlikely.

I've ordered maybe 4-5 things from abroad & they've never been checked. Never had to pay customs fees either - they've always been marked as gifts despite being bought :p

Enduronman
01-16-2014, 09:48 AM
This is awesome!! I feel like we're all a big family : )

And that we are!!....I just wish I wasn't so dang busy at the moment. :(

Enduronman
01-16-2014, 09:51 AM
When you are sending something, I believe you can mark it as a gift on the customs form. That doesn't mean they won't check it out, but means it is unlikely.

I've ordered maybe 4-5 things from abroad & they've never been checked. Never had to pay customs fees either - they've always been marked as gifts despite being bought :p

He hehe....The box had items in it that were "supposedly" script only over there,...but not really enforced. LMAO!!...I checked everything out before I sent it....

Love ya J-Man!!... Hope you thouroughly enjoy those things too...you WILL feel a difference friend..

Have a great day all!

Who's the next Gift of Valor and Honor go too??????.....hmmmmmmmm

E-Man.. :)

jessed03
01-16-2014, 09:55 AM
Is this gonna become a thing? Emans annual anxiety forum prize. I'm liking it lol!!!

Thanks bro, means a lot.

I'm gonna start it at the weekend. Probably gonna drink too much at a party tomorrow, so I wanna start it off fresh! Will update!

Enduronman
01-16-2014, 10:10 AM
Excellent brah,..

I think I even sent a script for it to for all that so just see how it works for ya and adjust as needed....:)

Dr. E... LMAO!!

Enduronman
01-16-2014, 03:30 PM
How you feeling lil bruh?....LOL!!! Like a million bucks yet????..... Just checking in, and next time I'll know that it took 16 days to get there...geeze. :)

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 03:50 PM
AWWWWWWWW he-man!!!! Look at you being all cute and shit :)

jessed03
01-16-2014, 05:13 PM
I can't even reply, I'm full on beast right now - these new paws I've developed won't let me press the keys ;)

Enduronman
01-16-2014, 06:41 PM
YEAH BUDDY!!! LIGHT WEIGHT!!!...... LMAO!!! :D

Big bro..

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 08:49 PM
Awww I want to be a hulk too :p

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 08:49 PM
Damn my feminine ways!! Hahaha

Dahila
01-16-2014, 10:02 PM
Eman send me a script with some program of exercise, I have been motionless for over three months, No gym anymore because the price went up. I have abbroller in house and a lot of free weights, got some to wrap around ankles too, when you have time:))) just writting
Just remember I am ancient