PDA

View Full Version : Noooooo.....

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 04:59 AM
Fuck me.... Dammit! I'm not feeling well.. Nausious.. I can feel an attack brewing... No god i was doing so well... Fuck!!!!!

em1
01-16-2014, 05:01 AM
Hey amber :) aww we all get off days Hun,it's crapy when we do,but for every bad day there's going to be a good day,I know it sets you back but your strong and you will get through today

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 05:08 AM
I was doing fine, but feeling nasusious always makes me anxious.. It sucks.. I don't feel I can stomach anything to help.. Guess I'm gonna have to ride this one out.. Hopefully I just fall asleep soon

rhar
01-16-2014, 05:09 AM
Try and ride with the symptoms.. I know it's easier said than done.. You know these feelings, you've had them before and you will be ok :) xx

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 05:14 AM
I'm not sure if it's just because I'm nasusious or if it's because I can't talk to my partner for a week then a week after that I can't to to him for a month.. I feel upset that I can't but not anxious.. But than again I felt a little upset when my dad died then I had a full blown attack.. So I just don't know.. I don't want the attack to come because ill feel back at square one again... I was so proud of myself.. I'm actually really devastated.

Ashlee13x
01-16-2014, 05:15 AM
Don't let it knock you down!! You say you can feel an attack coming on.. be ready for that mother fucker!! When you get those feelings that it is about to happen... take yourself off.. sit on your own.. preferably somewhere cold and just sit with your head in your hands and just breathe and tell yourself you're fine.. you're panicking for no reason.... there is nothing wring with you... drink some water!!! and then have a nap after!! because it's exhausting!! get the panic attack under control before it happens!!

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 05:20 AM
Well I'm in bed at the moment, (it's 10:30 pm here) I have work in the morning and I'm so tired but I feel kinda drunk, you know that room spinning feeling when you close your eyes? I have that which makes me open my eyes and deep breath... I just wanna sleep and wake for the new day.. :'( I think my little brother may have given me a tummy bug

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 05:21 AM
I can't even call anyone or talk to anyone to help feel better.. Everyone's asleep :(

Ashlee13x
01-16-2014, 05:29 AM
Try drinking some green tea, it may flush your system or even have a really relaxing bath to help relax you!! It probably is just a tummy bug!! You just got to tell yourself thats all it is!! you are doing really well! don't let this bring you down!! you are stronggg!!!

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 05:33 AM
Thank you ash, I can't really do anything without waking everyone... Otherwise I'd be in the shower, it's kinda my safe place.. Odd I know.. I just gotta get to sleep, ill feel better than

Ashlee13x
01-16-2014, 05:39 AM
I would call you to help but i'm at work!! If you can't get to sleep you may have to have a shower even if it risks waking everyone up, I know you don't want to do that but you don't want to feel worse in the morning! :(

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 05:46 AM
Aww thank you ash xxxx

Ashlee13x
01-16-2014, 05:47 AM
No worries, I'm always free to message if you ever need it :) xxxx

raggamuffin
01-16-2014, 05:49 AM
We all have slip ups along the way. Nausea isn't nice but it's manageable. Gigner is very effective at relieving nausea. Twinnings do a lemon and ginger tea. Or buy fresh ginger, put a few slices in boiling water. Peppermint tea or gum is good as well. Water, fresh air and try and keep busy.

Just because you're doing well doesn't mean something can't come along and make you feel unsteady. Something as simple as a cold, a headache or feeling sick can lead to anxiety or an anxiety attack if you let the fear and worry build. You need to dedicate as little/no time as possible to these fears and worries. Nausea won't hurt you or kill you. The worrying about it is simply a stumble in the way of thinking.

Distract yourself and don't focus on the nausea it'll pass in time.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ed

meichmann
01-16-2014, 06:19 AM
Hope you are feeling better. I know it sucks but you have to ride it through and let it take it's course. Fighting it or being scared of it will make it worse. Don't let it bring you down. Every episode youget through makes you stronger and should prove to you that you can do it!

trinidiva
01-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Hope you are feeling better. Nausea is the worst....I always keep some ginger ale in the house for that reason.

NeverToo...Fear
01-16-2014, 08:57 AM
Yes, hopefully you are better now, Amber!
I had nausea a couple nights ago. It was a terrible feeling and it was in the middle of the night with no one awake, so I just felt really bad and all alone.. yep, I just had to ride it out. The feelings just sucked. But don't let this episode bring you down. You are doing so well ! :)

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 03:51 PM
I passed the fuck out!!! Yes!! No attack just closed my eyes relaxed next thing I know my alarm goes off.. HAPPY MORNING!!!!'

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 03:52 PM
Thank you all so much for the kind advice... It's nice to be given this when in need. Love you all anxiety family :)