PDA

View Full Version : I feel like every time I relapse, things change.

Olive Yew
01-15-2014, 03:01 PM
My symptoms will change with every time I go back downhill which has me constantly checking my symptoms page to see if these new change of events still make sense. Aaaaaaah!!!! Brain when will you just give up?! I am NOT dying for goodness sakes!!! And I am NOT going crazy! And I'm NOT pregnant! And there is LITERALLY nothing to fear dang it! Quit doing this will ya?

Blessed
01-15-2014, 03:25 PM
I'm right there with you Hun, word for word, except the pregnancy..... That would be a really awesome miracle for me and my hubby. Hang in there, I know.. Easier said than done :)

NixonRulz
01-15-2014, 03:31 PM
Olive - look at your relapse as just an opportunity for course correction

Overcoming this couldn't be graphed with a straight line

It's always zig zagged

The ability to recognize and change direction is how we get to the Promise Land!

Blessed
01-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Olive - look at your relapse as just an opportunity for course correction Overcoming this couldn't be graphed with a straight line It's always zig zagged The ability to recognize and change direction is how we get to the Promise Land!well put!!!

em1
01-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Mine does this to,always changing,from symptoms to thoughts,tho I know it's always lying

Olive Yew
01-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Thanks everyone. :) I really appreciate your support and advice. Sometimes I just get so frustrated with it.

rhar
01-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Yep I hear you... It's so hard when the symptoms become so intense again!!

Moralfe
01-15-2014, 04:40 PM
Olive Yew, I can completely relate. Once you think you are doing so great you have a relapse/attack and then the fear sets in and you begin to over think every little thing that you feel. It is a vicious cycle. Just remember we will get through it.