PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety up and down

blondieqtpie
01-15-2014, 04:19 AM
Recent life stressors have triggered my anxiety again.. Mainly night anxiety where I wake up 3-4 am and can't sleep. Since last month my income has reduced dramatically and much of that is from me breaking my left foot.
NO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR PRIVATE MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE BREAKING DOWN MY ISSUES AND ACTING AS A THERAPIST OR COUNSELOR OR OFFERING ME A SYSTEM TO COMBAT MY ANXIETY AND PANIC. No offense but getting those PMs are really annoying.
Here I am awake again and can't sleep. And just found out my red wine I drink ( I drink red and white ) may be contributing to my migraines I get every now and then... And one of my favorite treats !! Old cheddar cheese may be triggering migraines!! ( insert Smurfettes Boo Hoo).
I have overcome a lot in my life. As an early adult I Experiences extreme trauma where I developed PTSD, severe flashbacks where I would hear and see things and self harm, anxiety and panic and depression. I have overcome severe flashbacks and depression... My self harm has reduced but I've had the odd slip up--- but don't harm myself as bad as I I used to.
So yes my anxiety and panic are not inherited or something I've had all my life. They stem from trauma.
Yes I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist and have gotten treatment and counseling. I meditate, practice deep breathing, distraction, have this app on my phone plus a few other anti anxiety apps and a couple of games that have relaxing music and are pretty zen.
PLEASE DON'T RESPOND WITH YOUR METHOD OF TREATMENT OR BREAKING DOWN MY ISSUES ANS ASSESSING THEM.
I'm just venting and looking for anxiety buddies to text or Kik with.
My text is with an app called 'Heywire' where you acquire a text number and therefore is anonymous. Textplus is another app like this.
I'm very open minded and outgoing and talk as much pre more than I type. I'm creative and paint, draw, write, sing, and am a mommy 24/7 to my beautiful children.
My PM is open to anyone wishing to connect. Yes I'm married too.. So flirting is out of the question
Omfg I'm now. 'senior' on here.... Ew! Lol. But would enjoy talking to like minded people from here. It's hard to talk about your anxiety and panic to friend am who don't have it and therefore don't understand it.
I'm a bit quirky but I'm friendly and don't let my pink highlights and tattoos scare you... I'm really a nice person :)

em1
01-15-2014, 04:48 AM
Loving the pink hair for a start (I'm a hairdresser) :) I have one tattoo to tho small lol I'm married and have two children I'm on kik to :) or you can in box me here anytime to chat :)

jessed03
01-15-2014, 04:55 AM
What games do you have?

jessed03
01-15-2014, 05:00 AM
I don't have those chat apps anyway, but I read your vent. Sounds fair. I didn't know people done that with the PMs, nor flirted with girls on here on kik :eek:

Hope you sleep soon at least!

em1
01-15-2014, 05:01 AM
I don't have those chat apps anyway, but I read your vent. Sounds fair. I didn't know people done that with the PMs, nor flirted with girls on here on kik :eek: Hope you sleep soon at least!

Very good afternoon to you :)

jessed03
01-15-2014, 05:12 AM
Very good afternoon to you :)

Why thank you, same to you :) and may I say I'm enjoying your Claire weeks quotes on Facebook

Chatative
01-15-2014, 05:25 AM
a couple of games that have relaxing music and are pretty zen.

What games do you have?

I quite liked those Brain Training style games I tried on my Sister's Nintendo DS - not complicated & quite fun. I guess there are probably App style versions.

Enduronman
01-15-2014, 06:42 AM
Good luck and best wishes!!!

E-Man..:)

blondieqtpie
01-15-2014, 09:01 AM
It's still morning in Canada and its 8:45 here... No sleep since 3am thanks to my migraine which makes my anxiety go up.. But no anxiety attack ... I've had both and it's hell!
I'm blonde naturally and have pink steaks .. Just put in a couple of purple in my hair... One on each side for fun .. 13 tattoos in total.
I work with children so I often cover up my ink... The kids like it as I have flowers and sea animals nothing offensive or brash... But for parents as people do stereotype those with a lot of ink.
I'm also an aspiring writer and artist... But that is more of a hobby.

And about the Apps, I have a. Meditation app called 'Relax and Rest'. I've tried others but like this one best. Also I have 'Sleep App' it plays relaxing music and has lights you can move with your fingers, 'BubbleXplode', 'Fireflies'--- use the zen mode... Very relaxing, 'Dolphin' and I've downloaded relaxing music to play sometimes in the background. And of course this app.
I've scoured apps to find the best relax games and best meditation/ relax music apps.

You can also google 'best relax apps' and your phone to find some.