PDA

View Full Version : So, my last set of blood tests came back...

Chatative
01-15-2014, 03:53 AM
...and they we're satisfactory! I was so nervous making the call to find out ahhhh but good news. I hate the fact they say "satisfactory", it makes me think it was
at the upper or lower end of the normal range :rolleyes:

I'm hoping that the clean bill of health will relieve my anxiety a bit; I've already managed to stop looking up symptoms the past day or two. Hopefully I won't start looking up for ailments that I haven't been tested for :p

I haven't made an appointment to talk the Doctor about my anxiety yet, I thought I'd wait a few days to see if the clean bill of health has broken the cycle. Even if it has, I'll still be seeing about a referral as I am more than sure I have stress management issues.

Who knows what will happen when I start applying for jobs & get one... got enough anxiety as it is at the moment!

For now I need to get on top of all the day-to-day things stressing me out, keep on top of them... start looking for jobs & get back in the gym.

Let hope it is uphill from here! :)

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 05:27 AM
Yayyyy.. really glad that they came back fine!!! It looks like you are doing really well!! keep it up! Yes I was a constant googler but once you break the habit, you don't think about it anymore... The only time I occasionally google something is if a doctor mentions something i've never heard off which rarely happens because there's never anything wrong with me!!!

Good luck with the job hunting!! Everyone and anyone gets anxious about job interviews, so don't get anxious about being anxious!!

Positive attitude is key! it WILL be uphill from here :)

jessed03
01-15-2014, 12:11 PM
Are you happy with the level of testing you've had now? Nothing else you're thinking of checking?

Onwards and upwards Chatterz, onwards and upwards! ;)

jessed03
01-15-2014, 12:16 PM
P.s. Yeah, agree with Ash, glad they come back fine for you lad!

Chatative
01-15-2014, 12:25 PM
I think so. I don't have Diabetes, Hepatitis, Anaemia, Thyroid problems, Kidney Disease, a Urinary Tract infection or any other myriad of conditions that would have raised flags for other tests in my results :p

I've miraculously stopped getting a dry mouth, feeling thirsty & peeing lots ever since I found out anxiety can do that.

I've not been feeling off in any other way really. I slept better last night, hopefully again tonight.

The test will be next time I get some niggle or other... see if I start Googling again or not! Other than that, I will just see what happens to other areas of anxiety - hopefully they will reduce too.

I really think I'm just still adjusting to normal life again having got over my Schizophrenia. Although I've always handled stress poorly, I've only had anxiety issues since my Schizophrenia was triggered. At first I pretty much had full blown GAD but by the time I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia that had gone. Whether or not I'll have some on going anxiety issues or not, we'll just have to wait & see.

jessed03
01-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Yeah, that's pretty comprehensive testing!

If your symptoms have gone, and they stay gone, that's crazy! How psychosomatic issues can affect the body. Still amazes me and I've been around this stuff most of my life now.

I suppose the schizophrenia is gonna unsettle stuff, for sure. You seem to be heading in a good direction, you've quit the googling, you seem more at peace with your body, you seem to know your stressors and be working on them.

Looking pretty good Chattz. Just gotta get lucky on the job front now. Mummas growing accustomed to Italian lunches ;)