PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting there!!

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 03:29 AM
I'm feeling realllyyy positive at the moment!! Had my first hypnotherapy a week today and also haven't had a panic attack a week from today! I haven't really been feeling that anxious about my health, but I do still have intrusive thoughts. I've been going to the gym and eating really healthily and I just don't feel as run down... I have more energy, I feel less bloated, I don't feel 'groggy' when I wake up in the mornings!!

I think a combination of the hypnotherapy and the healthy lifestyle will really help me overcome anxiety! I have my second hypnotherapy session tonight so I shall let you all know how it goes!!

How is everyone doing anyway?

vonnhelsing
01-15-2014, 03:40 AM
Thats awesome ashlee! : ) exercise and healthy eating really does make all the difference in the world.

Im doing okay, found out yesterday I have a mild pectus excavatum but im not as freaked out as I was yesterday. Its nothing life threatening and I will just have to learn to love and accept this slight ribcage deformity. It does compress my heart a little bit but I dont require surgery.
Oh life! Sometimes there are surprises!

NixonRulz
01-15-2014, 03:42 AM
Congrats Ashlee

Glad to hear the good news at the top of the morning

You're not having as many health concerns because it is a symptom of your anxiety

Not feeling anxious? No health worries

I would guess the intrusive thoughts will quickly become a thing of the past as well

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 03:44 AM
Thats awesome ashlee! : ) exercise and healthy eating really does make all the difference in the world.

Im doing okay, found out yesterday I have a mild pectus excavatum but im not as freaked out as I was yesterday. Its nothing life threatening and I will just have to learn to love and accept this slight ribcage deformity. It does compress my heart a little bit but I dont require surgery.
Oh life! Sometimes there are surprises!

Thank you!! Ahh, i'm really sorry to hear that but the doctor has said it's nothing to worry about, so its nothing to worry about! It's goot you're having a positive view on it and not letting it get to you!! Keep going!!

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 03:45 AM
Congrats Ashlee

Glad to hear the good news at the top of the morning

You're not having as many health concerns because it is a symptom of your anxiety

Not feeling anxious? No health worries

I would guess the intrusive thoughts will quickly become a thing of the past as well

Thanks Nixon! Yeaqh, i'm feeling really positive, Like I am finally taking control of my own brain!!!

How are you doing?

em1
01-15-2014, 03:45 AM
That's amazing news Hun yay :)
Oh dam those intrusive thoughts,I get them to grrrr
Your doing so so well,can't wait to hear how you get on tonight,you go girl :)

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 03:48 AM
Thanks Em!!! Yeah, they are really annoying.. but i actually say fuck off in my head and they do!! hahaha!!

I will do! How are you doing?

em1
01-15-2014, 03:58 AM
Thanks Em!!! Yeah, they are really annoying.. but i actually say fuck off in my head and they do!! hahaha!! I will do! How are you doing?

Hahahaha yes they make you feel
Like that don't they
Yes I'm doing good thanks,the attacks I can handle as I think oh here we go again or I say do your worst you have not harmed me yet and your a lier I know nothing's going to happen
Tho the thoughs I hate

blondieqtpie
01-15-2014, 04:25 AM
Yep I find when I eat healthy and exercise my anxiety goes down too.
Keep it up!

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 05:18 AM
Yeah, I think getting your attacks under control is the first stage to getting over anxiety! I just try and keep my kind off them and tell myself i'm being silly! I just keep telling myself... I am using all my energy on worrying about something that is not even happening.. if it's going to happen then it's going to happen, it's nothing anyone can control!!

Thanks Blondieqtpie :)

Enduronman
01-15-2014, 06:18 AM
AANNNNNDDDDDD.....another success. Proud of you Ashlee!!! :)

Chatative
01-15-2014, 06:29 AM

I agree with this.

Ever since I started going to the gym, I've slept better, felt better & haven't got ill as often.

On the diet side, I always say... you feel like you eat!

You've obviously made great progress Ashlee, well done! Sounds like your on the up & up :)

GeneAllen
01-15-2014, 06:32 AM
Yeah, I think getting your attacks under control is the first stage to getting over anxiety! I just try and keep my kind off them and tell myself i'm being silly! I just keep telling myself... I am using all my energy on worrying about something that is not even happening.. if it's going to happen then it's going to happen, it's nothing anyone can control!!

Thanks Blondieqtpie :)

That's great Ashlee!! I am so glad you're feeling better. It's a good place when we finally realize what we are worried about is not happening and just being in the moment is peaceful. Enjoy, and keep us posted on tonight. Peace

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 06:43 AM
AANNNNNDDDDDD.....another success. Proud of you Ashlee!!! :)

Thanks E-mannnnnn :D

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 06:44 AM
I agree with this.

Ever since I started going to the gym, I've slept better, felt better & haven't got ill as often.

On the diet side, I always say... you feel like you eat!

You've obviously made great progress Ashlee, well done! Sounds like your on the up & up :)

Yeah, I guess it's true what the docs say! As much as the gym bores me, I know it's good for me!!

Yeah.. I've been really strict on myself!! Thanks !!!

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 06:45 AM
That's great Ashlee!! I am so glad you're feeling better. It's a good place when we finally realize what we are worried about is not happening and just being in the moment is peaceful. Enjoy, and keep us posted on tonight. Peace

Thanks Gene! Yeah... i'm all about positivity!!

Will do!!

jessed03
01-15-2014, 07:18 AM
Thanks Gene! Yeah... i'm all about positivity!!

Will do!!

Good stuff chocolate bear :)

Little by little... You go far

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 08:15 AM
Thanks JD... soon i'll be doing the eagle through my life

blondieqtpie
01-15-2014, 09:13 AM
I work out at home... Have an elliptical trainer and light weights. I hate gyms.. Seems like half the people go to show off or it's like a fashion show.. I've seen women working out in full make up... Like a lot... Not just a little and many wear 'in gym wear' and it's annoying. Plus I have children so going there and back is just a hassle.
That is just me but if you know how to work out you can do It at home and In the long run its cheaper

NeverToo...Fear
01-15-2014, 09:25 AM
That's awesome, Ashlee.. great work. It's hard to keep up a healthy lifestyle at first. But you are doing it! I'll keep a lookout for you 2nd hypnotherapy update! :)