PDA

View Full Version : Urr

alismami
01-14-2014, 08:18 PM
Gotta work in a couple hours n feelin like crap. I'm really considering calling out I know I'm goin to get hardly any sleep and anxiety is getting the best of me now my chest hurts and I cannot go to sleep I would go to the er right now with how I feel if I hadn't been twice in the past week :/ I really really would just like to fall asleep no worries nothing and wake up feeling like the old me before all this started happening. I haven't got a good nights sleep in prob like 2 months :/ anxiety sucks.

rhar
01-14-2014, 08:40 PM
I understand how u feel. I've been fighting attacks all day at work today. Just went to shops on my break and thought I was going to fall over or pass out. I'd love to be me again too

The only suggestion I can give is try not to call in sick as I've found it makes the anxiety even worse the next time you have to go!!
You can do this :)

rhar
01-15-2014, 12:06 AM
Are you ok?

alismami
01-15-2014, 07:19 AM
Yea I'm ok now I was up all night freakin out tht something really bad was going to happen and I ended up calling out of work :/ I'm so disappointed in myself because I really can't afford to be missing work this is jus so debilitating sometimes :( but I'm still here and it's a new day so I'm going to make the best out of it thanks for replying hope you're havin a good day :)