PDA

View Full Version : Im doing it!!!

AmberGbenga
01-14-2014, 07:46 PM
So I thought it myself today, wow I havnt had a panic attack in awhile, like I've had anxiety.. But no attack. So I went through my threads and I've realized my last attack was A MONTH AGO TODAY!! WOW! A whole month!!! And it was tiny and because I felt sick from booze, before that it was a week before that was an actual attack. Words cannot describe how proud I am of myself right now, keep on keeping on guys!!

NixonRulz
01-14-2014, 07:48 PM
That's awesome Amber

Sometimes we forget where we are headed when we focus so much on the past

You are headed in the right direction

I'm awaiting a video about this

melismith
01-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Yay! Good for you:) I can't wait to reach that point!:)

AmberGbenga
01-14-2014, 08:01 PM
Nix, thank you! I'm working on my next video.. Not too sure what I'm going to do yet, brainstorming :)

Mel, you CAN and WILL get there with the right attitude and motivation. I have 2 vids up on YouTube about anxiety, a few people have said they enjoyed it so maybe you will too. Feel free to take a look :) I'm still new into this chronic anxiety, but I came in head strong. You will get through it!' :)

JLBnole68
01-15-2014, 02:14 AM
Let's get liquored up! Just kidding. Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself, Amber. It does feel great to not have an attack for a good long while. Cheers! (With chamomile tea or some non-anxiety producing beverage, of course). ;)

Ashlee13x
01-15-2014, 03:19 AM
Wow... that's amazinggg!!! Keep it up!!!

melismith
01-15-2014, 01:25 PM
Nix, thank you! I'm working on my next video.. Not too sure what I'm going to do yet, brainstorming :) Mel, you CAN and WILL get there with the right attitude and motivation. I have 2 vids up on YouTube about anxiety, a few people have said they enjoyed it so maybe you will too. Feel free to take a look :) I'm still new into this chronic anxiety, but I came in head strong. You will get through it!' :)

Thanks amber!!:) ill for sure check them out! Is there a link on here to find the videos??

jessed03
01-15-2014, 02:00 PM
(What do we want?) MORE VINES

(When do we want them?) NOW!!

Good for you Amber. It's interesting watching your journey :)

AmberGbenga
01-15-2014, 04:18 PM
Mel, just search AmberGbenga and they should pop up. Anxiety, your not alone and Anxiety, a blessing in disguise? Those are the titles :)

Jesse James, hahaha I don't think I'm at the right place to make vines again yet.. Ill get there :)

melismith
01-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Amber I watched your videos! They were awesome!:) I'll just watch them all the time for help!:) thank you!

AmberGbenga
01-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Aww thanks Mel :) I'm planning in continuing making them :)