PDA

View Full Version : vitamins and medication

lucy88
01-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Is there any vitamins that could help me and im seeing my doctor for medication next week no idea what ill get just hope it dont make me dizzy

jessed03
01-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Magnesium and Omega 3 (fish oil) usually helps people. Not much there that will make you dizzy.

I'm guessing an SSRI will be prescribed to you? They may make you feel a little worse for a week or two, but most often they help the dizziness, and even remove it. Celexa removed some chronic dizziness my anxiety caused.

lucy88
01-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Magnesium and Omega 3 (fish oil) usually helps people. Not much there that will make you dizzy.

I'm guessing an SSRI will be prescribed to you? They may make you feel a little worse for a week or two, but most often they help the dizziness, and even remove it. Celexa removed some chronic dizziness my anxiety caused.

Thanks just want to feel normal again :(

jessed03
01-14-2014, 04:07 PM
Add in some chamomille tea. It's sort of your standard anxiety starter package :)

SSRIs can kick the dizziness in the butt pretty effectively actually. There's a very good chance you will pretty soon.

lucy88
01-14-2014, 04:15 PM
Add in some chamomille tea. It's sort of your standard anxiety starter package :)

SSRIs can kick the dizziness in the butt pretty effectively actually. There's a very good chance you will pretty soon.

Thankyou ill get some tommorow xxx