PDA

View Full Version : The Anxiety Social Thread, v1 - Felines are taking over the world!

Chatative
01-14-2014, 04:34 AM
Hi Guys,

Many other forums have Misc. sections or Social Threads, so I thought perhaps one here wouldn't be a bad idea. After all, some light hearted conversation can do wonders to take your mind off your worries.

If it takes off...great! If not, well I tried.

Felines are taking over the world I hear you say? You'll have to ask MiST... but I got that idea from other forums where they make titles based on in-jokes surrounding the members!

http://www.sydneysomers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Funny-pictures-your-cat-plans-world-domination.jpg

MiST
01-14-2014, 04:39 AM
Hover Cats!

It's all over now..time to embrace our new lords and masters..

http://lookalittlecloser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/floating-cat.gif

Chatative
01-14-2014, 05:10 AM
Don't be scared off by the feline theme!

For those of you on this side of the Pond, you guys have anything nice for lunch?

I just got an unexpected phone call from my Mum offering to take me out to lunch at this amazing little Italian around the corner... it's just run by the owner who has one waitress... amazing food. Mmmm...

jessed03
01-14-2014, 05:20 AM
I've just drunk a dr pepper, don't feel like eating now. I'll probably just make a sandwich in a bit, with tonnes of salad cream

I hope your mums paying, seeing as she invited you!

MiST
01-14-2014, 05:26 AM
I've just drunk a dr pepper, don't feel like eating now. I'll probably just make a sandwich in a bit, with tonnes of salad cream

I hope your mums paying, seeing as she invited you!

salad cream

SALAD CREAM

I'm interested to know what filling you intend to torture with said condiment..

jessed03
01-14-2014, 05:45 AM
Maybe just cheese and cucumber. Boring, boring. :rolleyes:

MiST
01-14-2014, 05:49 AM
Well i was going to have a sandwhich but now i'm not going to..just be different.

jessed03
01-14-2014, 05:50 AM
Well i was going to have a sandwhich but now i'm not going to..just be different.

Have a pot noodle. It's right filthy.

jessed03
01-14-2014, 05:53 AM
Hey Frankie. I've got to go to the shops, but I've been putting it off, cos I know it's gonna be insanely busy.

I started getting really painful heart palps from not drinking, I was hoping they were gonna go before I had to go out, but doesn't look like it yet.

There's ALWAYS some slow old lady looking after 7 kids in the way, taking up the whole walkway so you can't get passed. It's like playing space invaders the way them and their dozens of offspring move side to side blocking you as you try and get passed.

Some days you just know aren't gonna be good lol

MiST
01-14-2014, 05:56 AM

You take me for some kind of common troll sir?

Nay i had a nice brew (PG Tips) and a custard cream..

I am refined in my eating habbits.

MiST
01-14-2014, 05:58 AM
Hey Frankie. I've got to go to the shops, but I've been putting it off, cos I know it's gonna be insanely busy.

I started getting really painful heart palps from not drinking, I was hoping they were gonna go before I had to go out, but doesn't look like it yet.

There's ALWAYS some slow old lady looking after 7 kids in the way, taking up the whole walkway so you can't get passed. It's like playing space invaders the way them and their dozens of offspring move side to side blocking you as you try and get passed.

Some days you just know aren't gonna be good lol

Or a young lady with seven kids..probably called Chantelle..:D

jessed03
01-14-2014, 06:10 AM
You take me for some kind of common troll sir?

http://i44.tinypic.com/2z6d0ck.jpg

Chatative
01-14-2014, 06:25 AM

I remember that Pot Noodle advert! Must have been years ago... that makes me feel old!

you guys are too much.

It's an acquired taste I think.

I'll try bring some sanity in!

I just Ravioli Alla Crème. Had a white creamy sauce as you can imagine with onions & mushrooms. I'm not sure what meat was in the Ravioli; the usual whatever that is!

And yes, my Mum did pay... it only cost £7 for both of us. Bargain! I made her some coffee at my flat to say thanks.

Chatative
01-14-2014, 06:27 AM

Remember to get some Rooibos! :)

jessed03
01-14-2014, 06:43 AM
@ Frankie: yeah, days like today I actually daydream about being somewhere quieter, and relaxing. Where I live you can't even step out of your front door without it being crowded. Right near that massive shopping centre. London sucks when you're tired, or Ill, or don't feel good.

@ Chattz: that food sounds really good actually. I love Italian food. Don't eat very much of it since I got disgnosed with wheat allergy. Man I miss those pastas. They're beginning to make some good alternatives now.

I'll look out for that Roobios, yeah ;)

Chatative
01-14-2014, 07:33 AM
I decided then to leave London although I had some great times there.

Although I've been through Heathrow many many times, I'd never gone into London until recently.

I went down there for a gig & stayed in Shepherd's Bush in a really groovy hostel - really nice people there, which was quite nice. Got lost in the gigantic shopping centre there for a while! Also went through Camden & down by the market by the canal. They had some amazing food there!

My impression was, I could probably live there for a year or two whilst I was young, but not long term.

I would never consider moving there now, even for a good job.

Dahila
01-14-2014, 07:40 AM
What's salad cream , guys? Stop torturing me? PLease

jessed03
01-14-2014, 07:43 AM
Kind of like tangy mayonnaise

Enduronman
01-14-2014, 07:49 AM
That's it...Dureaux!!! sik em!... LMAO!! :)

Chatative
01-14-2014, 03:01 PM
Chipotle Southwest Sauce is where it's at! I'd kill to get the exact recipe from Subway.

Anyway, my eyes are getting heavy so it's about time to hit the sack.

Chatative
01-15-2014, 12:34 PM
So, I just finished my dinner. Thought I'd try something new & treat myself...

I had a Lamb Chop baked in the oven in foil with Red Onion, Mushrooms, Tomatoes & Rosemary on the top. Served with some New Potatoes & Asparagus.

Not quite as good as how my Mum does it, but I'll perfect it in time! Yum :)

What did or is everyone else having?