PDA

View Full Version : im new and from england

lucy88
01-13-2014, 01:36 PM
I was in a shop a few weeks back and nearly fainted ever since then I wont go in a shop on my own when I leave my house my legs feel weak like im going to collapse. My dr did blood tests said I had low iron but im convinced theres somthing serious wrong im always crying. Going out is a nightmare because I dont want to do it I get scared :(

MiST
01-13-2014, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the community Lucy, glad to have you here.

You will find great advice here and everyone is super friendly..but not in a touchy feely way, that would just be awkward!

Read through some stickied threads and ask lots of questions, knowledge is power and remember your not alone.

Mr MisT

em1
01-13-2014, 01:46 PM
I was in a shop a few weeks back and nearly fainted ever since then I wont go in a shop on my own when I leave my house my legs feel weak like im going to collapse. My dr did blood tests said I had low iron but im convinced theres somthing serious wrong im always crying. Going out is a nightmare because I dont want to do it I get scared :(

Hello there Lucy I am to from the uk :)
I know it's a scary thing to happen,there's nothing wrong with you Hun your just having anxiety and of course your going to feel
Like that,one of my things is a low iron count to,your doctor would not let you go away if he/she thought there was something wrong with you,welcome to the forum :)

jessed03
01-13-2014, 01:48 PM
England crew signing in with the others! Welcome :)

Reading the stickies at the top of the page is indeed a very good place to start.

You have lots of progress still to make. Try not to feel too hopeless. Many have come through these doors saying the same as you are saying, and left happy!

Chatative
01-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Welcome Lucy!

You've come to the right place to find your answers... & there are some very nice people here too from what I've seen over the past few days :)

I'm not from England but not far away, just North of the border!

Cullingford
01-13-2014, 01:55 PM
Hi Lucy lovely to meet you im from England too :)

Cullingford
01-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi Chatative I love it up your way, so lovely Mountains and fresh air.

Cullingford
01-13-2014, 02:08 PM
Yeah seems to be an awful lot of English.:p

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 02:08 PM
I see this! Welcome!...

I'm old, and from America....:)

Lord Jazzinho
01-13-2014, 02:10 PM
Low Iron can make you wobbly I'm in renal failure and iron is one of the I get deficient in and when it was bad I was wobbly Iron is to do with oxygenation of the blood I think.

lucy88
01-13-2014, 02:15 PM
My level was 125 apparently not to low but low! Thankyou all its the panic attacks that are scary im always feeling tired sick off food too is this normal?

jessed03
01-13-2014, 02:23 PM
It's very normal Lucy :)

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 02:25 PM
It "sounds" like hypoglycemia,..I had that too......easily corrected! In fact, I correct mine on accident, with a glass of orange juice,....jus sayin :)

lucy88
01-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Soon as I leave my house my legs change sometime cooking too I start feeling it im not sure why im ok when im not doing things even better when im in my bed. I feel like im going mad im always ringing my doctor to it was actually a nurse that said its anxiety. Has anyone ever had tingly numbish lips to? X

Chatative
01-13-2014, 02:31 PM
It "sounds" like hypoglycemia,..I had that too......

Hypoglycaemia in anyone who isn't a Diabetic is very uncommon.

It's possible but unlikely.

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 02:31 PM
Yes,..I have and also others here too (just can't remember who atm)....also a part of anxiety friend. Anxiety can = Neuropathy, tingles, itches, pins and needles, wobbly...etc...

Next time you feel like this, eat one of those bananas that are flung all over this place or drink some oj....then see what happens. (low blood sugar I'm guessing)

E-Man..

Dahila
01-13-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi Lucy, welcome to the forum.... I am not from England but I am as nice as the rest of English group:)))

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Hypoglycaemia in anyone who isn't a Diabetic is very uncommon.

It's possible but unlikely.

My entire family has had this..kids, parents,..and NONE of us are diabetic my friend. Maybe, we're all in the uncommon group I suppose. My Father just had this 2 weeks ago while walking, now he carried a small box of oj with him...a few drinks, back on track.

E..

Chatative
01-13-2014, 02:42 PM
My entire family has had this..kids, parents,..and NONE of us are diabetic my friend. Maybe, we're all in the uncommon group I suppose. My Father just had this 2 weeks ago while walking, now he carried a small box of oj with him...a few drinks, back on track.

E..

That's fascinating... Familial Hyperinsulinism?

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 02:44 PM
If that's the term you wish to use to describe it, and we're also Swedes and I am a Viking. Is that rare too?

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Oh wait,...My Sister and I both have a disease called (relapsing polychondritis) and there are as many as 1000 CONFIRMED cases in this entire world of 8 BILLION PEOPLE...Would that add to the mysterious anomaly of it too??? I bet it all plays into the other.....you should study it for me. :)

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 02:49 PM
It is on this thread! ;)

Ok,...mini artaud......hmmmm...........enigma

Chatative
01-13-2014, 02:50 PM
If that's the term you wish to use to describe it, and we're also Swedes and I am a Viking. Is that rare too?

LOL.

I just Googled it & copied the top result :p

Vikings are rather rare these days...

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 03:00 PM
LOL.

I just Googled it & copied the top result :p

Vikings are rather rare these days...

STOP GOOGLEING!!! PLEASE DEAR GOD!!! Part of your therapy, stop reading the first thing that pops up!!....:)

Chatative
01-13-2014, 03:03 PM
STOP GOOGLEING!!! PLEASE DEAR GOD!!! Part of your therapy, stop reading the first thing that pops up!!....:)

Can I read the second then... preeeeetty please?

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 03:11 PM
LMAO!!...You must read at least half dozen, then use the analytical, hypothetical, and theoretical influences of your mind to contemplate the exacting precision of all the the registered visualized word inputs, and then base your answer in a specifically worded format, to dictate as such and to which we can all read and understand with great accuracy....Simple? :rolleyes:

Chatative
01-13-2014, 03:20 PM
LMAO!!...You must read at least half dozen, then use the analytical, hypothetical, and theoretical influences of your mind to contemplate the exacting precision of all the the registered visualized word inputs, and then base your answer in a specifically worded format, to dictate as such and to which we can all read and understand with great accuracy....Simple? :rolleyes:

Actually, yes.

I have a Law Degree, so I did that every day for 4 years :p

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 03:37 PM
YES!!!...That's friggin awesome!! ....my gf has been a Judge for 25 yrs..She thinks like that too! :D

lucy88
01-13-2014, 03:39 PM
I have spent the past 4 weeks searching google its not been nice! Thankyou for welcoming me everyone xxx

Chatative
01-13-2014, 03:49 PM
I have spent the past 4 weeks searching google its not been nice! Thankyou for welcoming me everyone xxx

Me too.

Our 4 weeks of Googling clearly paid off though because we found this forum!! There's always a positive side the everything! :)

NeverToo...Fear
01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Hi Lucy, nice to meet you and welcome here to the AF forums.. I'm not from the UK, but I'm a reasonable Floridian.. :)

lucy88
01-13-2014, 04:20 PM
This is abit embarrasing but can anxiety make you constipated trapped wind? Yeah google was good for finding this sight x

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Breaking trapped wind is always fun at parties!..Sorry,...butt I had to say that...:)

Yes, it can slow your bowels, it can increase other bowels, in can do anything and everything to your physical body that you can think of. Hence= Googleing crap all the time!

That's what it wants you to do, think the worst...doom and gloom.

Let's get you some medications to slowwwww its progression, or are you against meds like others are?

E-Man...:)

lucy88
01-13-2014, 04:32 PM
Im seeing my doctor to discuss meds next week. Ive been anxious for weeks and only just had this problem today and yesterday passing hardly any wind at all!

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 04:34 PM
You may be abit dehydrated...drink some water!

SOOOOOOO glad you're going to see the Doc about some meds too....they will make a huge improvement. :)

lucy88
01-13-2014, 05:11 PM
You may be abit dehydrated...drink some water!

SOOOOOOO glad you're going to see the Doc about some meds too....they will make a huge improvement. :)

I have been drinking lots. I was so happy 9 weeks ago and its all changed

Enduronman
01-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Oh boy...need we ask what was the trigger?..(1) thing?....Boom! Anxiety?.......

Lord Jazzinho
01-15-2014, 04:20 AM
That is normal for low Iron yes :)