PDA

View Full Version : rough day and now this!! :(

vonnhelsing
01-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Had a really bad day work with screaming customers and a huge nasty pvc and a couple of little ones.
Feel so exhausted from them..
And now I have to go to the hard rock cafe with some people and I cant get out of it. Its on the other side of town and this is the worst nightmare for me the agoraphobic! : ( theyre on the way to pick me up and im seriously dreading it.

NeverToo...Fear
01-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Sorry about the bad day, Vonn.. heart stuff and screaming customers.. exhausting to say the least!

Good luck at the hard rock cafe.. you'll battle this agoraphobia and come out stronger.. let us know how it went.. :)

Gingerbreadelf
01-11-2014, 11:46 AM
think of it this way, the worst of the day is already over (the work part of it) you'll probably be too tired to panic about it.

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 11:55 AM
It's a blessing VH!! You're getting out!!! YAY!!!....:)

vonnhelsing
01-11-2014, 08:46 PM
So it turned out to be ...... SOOO MUCH FUN! There was an amaazing band and they played all my song requests. Had some beer and good food and lots of laughs. Im really glad I went eventhough the drive there was nervewrecking. The drive back on the other hand was sooo chilled out. And tipsy : p
Its morning now and ive been awoken by a little fluttering beat. So nice of it to think of me first thing in the morning and wake me up.
Ive got an echocardiogram on tuesday as well as a breathing test and some liver tests (I drink a lot).
The annoying thing is everytime the doctor checks my heart it beats soo nice and normal and as soooon as I leave the hospital the crazy beats start again so the doc cant detect them.