PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream......:D

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 07:03 AM
First off, I havent slept for 8 hours in over a month. The next new medication, makes that possible and prevents the frequent nightly leg spasms. I'm not real enthused about having to take another one because I take many, but in all reality, it is the next new blessing. I'm guessing that most of you know what a "charlie horse" feels like in your calf muscle? Well, if you had those every night for 20 fuggin months) they would become somewhat bothersome at some point I suspect..and the sleep being interupted would also play into that. There is always hope! I have found that next chance at, hope...

That wasn't the friggin dream!..The dream consisted of a scene (although very short) out of one of my favorite movies like..evveerr! I dreamt that we (my strongest brother J03 and I) were on our way to find you in this van (LMAO, and this is what woke me up!)..especially when it seemed that you were teetering, wavering, leary, weary, and skeptical that you would ever make it out of here alive, feeling better about your situation and your future life..We had polaroids of you and we knew where to find you because you were going to be our new Pledges of the new House of Anxiety Relief on campus, whether you liked it or not!

It really is somewhat of a Fraternity...please don't make us come and hunt you down! If I had this bada** van, we would find you!!! Plus, the song playing in the background is one of my favorites too, I know it well. We're coming for you....The Anxiety Hunters..No, we won't hurt your wife, we just want the snacks.. ROTF!! HHAAAAHA!!!

(Oh gawd maybe it's the new meds causing this?..but, if it is,...I woke up laughing so that's a great thing!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3bPUOE47s

Have an awesome day our friends in this battle, for your own inner souls...

See you in the forums, or maybe on the street too..

E-Man..:)

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Wasn't that awesome!!! Yes, I think about ALLLLL of you quite alot...:) Don't make us hunt you down!!!

jessed03
01-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Hahaha Eman, that is some dream!

Funny how the psyche processes stuff at times :)

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 07:48 AM
Hey Jesse!! Can you find a pic of that van and paint The Anxiety Hunters on the side of it????!!!!!!! Like you do with all those other pics! I want it to be my new avatar...:)

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 07:54 AM
903 Paint it!!!! :)

Dahila
01-11-2014, 08:05 AM
You should make a group Eman :)))

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 08:20 AM
I just may do that Dahl!! Kinda like Black Ops,...Special Forces....Except we track you down when you're talking about suicide or some other horrfying thoughts and throw you in the van to go to our Secret Hideaway Retreat high atop a mountain in the Alps.....LMAO!!!!

You WILL get better!

The Anxiety Hunters... BAHAAAAHA!!!

jessed03
01-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Anxiety hunters group Dahila? Hehe good idea

em1
01-11-2014, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE="jessed03;145193"]Anxiety hunters lol love that
Can we wear backpacks like the ghostbusters :)

NeverToo...Fear
01-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Hah, funny dream.. with the AH van patrolling around, anxiety will be trembling.. it knows it's days are numbered.

And yeah, an anxiety hunters group would be cool ! Great idea, Dahila :)

jessed03
01-11-2014, 08:35 AM
Lol I can't find any high quality pics of the van

http://i42.tinypic.com/wupc3l.jpg

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Hey Jesse!! Can you find a pic of that van and paint The Anxiety Hunters on the side of it????!!!!!!! Like you do with all those other pics! I want it to be my new avatar...:)

You stole my AVATAR!!!! Send me the pic or post it so I can save it!!! ...ggrrrrrrr.....JESSE!!!! :)

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Lol I can't find any high quality pics of the van

http://i42.tinypic.com/wupc3l.jpg

I want the other one that I found and you painted TAH on the side!!!!

GeneAllen
01-11-2014, 08:58 AM
First off, I havent slept for 8 hours in over a month. The next new medication, makes that possible and prevents the frequent nightly leg spasms. I'm not real enthused about having to take another one because I take many, but in all reality, it is the next new blessing. I'm guessing that most of you know what a "charlie horse" feels like in your calf muscle? Well, if you had those every night for 20 fuggin months) they would become somewhat bothersome at some point I suspect..and the sleep being interupted would also play into that. There is always hope! I have found that next chance at, hope...

That wasn't the friggin dream!..The dream consisted of a scene (although very short) out of one of my favorite movies like..evveerr! I dreamt that we (my strongest brother J03 and I) were on our way to find you in this van (LMAO, and this is what woke me up!)..especially when it seemed that you were teetering, wavering, leary, weary, and skeptical that you would ever make it out of here alive, feeling better about your situation and your future life..We had polaroids of you and we knew where to find you because you were going to be our new Pledges of the new House of Anxiety Relief on campus, whether you liked it or not!

It really is somewhat of a Fraternity...please don't make us come and hunt you down! If I had this bada** van, we would find you!!! Plus, the song playing in the background is one of my favorites too, I know it well. We're coming for you....The Anxiety Hunters..No, we won't hurt your wife, we just want the snacks.. ROTF!! HHAAAAHA!!!

(Oh gawd maybe it's the new meds causing this?..but, if it is,...I woke up laughing so that's a great thing!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3bPUOE47s

Have an awesome day our friends in this battle, for your own inner souls...

See you in the forums, or maybe on the street too..

Thanks for sharing E Man. Who ya gonna call? Anxiety Hunters! LOL Awesome dream. Peace Bro

jessed03
01-11-2014, 09:09 AM
I want the other one that I found and you painted TAH on the side!!!!

http://i42.tinypic.com/of3juv.jpg

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 09:12 AM
If you can defeat this anxiety...then you can wear thisGIANT PLEDGE BADGE AWARD

LMAO!!!....What a fun day so far....

Thank YOU Jesse!!!....

E-Man..
Team Anxiety Hunters. :D

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 09:16 AM
Thanks for sharing E Man. Who ya gonna call? Anxiety Hunters! LOL Awesome dream. Peace Bro

I rarely wake up laughing like that...in fact, like never!!!

The slamming into the cart, the "Shut up or I'll fuggin kill you, no just kidding",,,and Blue..then roasting tires....

Funny as hell bro!!

Have an awesome day Gene and hope to see you around the forums too bruh!

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 09:17 AM
EM, NTF, Frankie....

So, what's do we carry in our backpacks????? Just curious as to your thoughts!!!! BAHAAAAAHA!!! :rolleyes:

em1
01-11-2014, 09:45 AM
EM, NTF, Frankie.... So, what's do we carry in our backpacks????? Just curious as to your thoughts!!!! BAHAAAAAHA!!! :rolleyes:

Anxitey pills
Vit D
Brown paper bag lol

NeverToo...Fear
01-11-2014, 09:51 AM
^ Definitely !

And we'll probably need one of those zat guns from Star Gate so we can knock anxiety out when it get's too rough.. :P

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 10:36 AM
OH SHIT!!! Is it going to look like the costume that Damon Wayons wears as Handi-Man???!!!! :)

You don't wanna know my measurements... I am a pencil neck!! My upper arms are over 2" bigger around than my friggin neck is...(just for Jesse to know...because I'm presently taking muscle selfies in the bathroom!!!).....HAAAHAAA!!!

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 10:39 AM
Anxitey pills
Vit D
Brown paper bag lol

YES!!! Drugs, Vitamins, and a brown paper bag to throw up in after we throw you in the van!!!....

I AM going to buy me some panty-hose today too,...just to get some new perpetrator pics to post....LMAO!!! Can't say that i've ever worn hose on my head though,..wait,...oh that was a long time ago...:)

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 10:40 AM
BRB...a new mission awaits. :)

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 10:42 AM
904 Like this...up and away!!!....

jessed03
01-11-2014, 10:48 AM
E-man, what are your measurements? I will get working on your special outfit today.

I've heard he's got an hour glass figure.

Enduronman
01-11-2014, 11:01 AM
If you call going from 204 to 215 in 2 weeks hour glass,...then OK!!! LMAO!!