PDA

View Full Version : The yapping dog's people:)

Dahila
01-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Maybe we should move the dog's discussion here:)
I have a thousand and one stories about the dogs, breeding them and training and showing. I think is more of us like that;))

Enduronman
01-10-2014, 07:23 PM
I have only owned (1) dog in my life, and it got ran over,,,when I was 10. I swore I would never have another but considering I NEED to get out and try to walk each day, to strengthen my legs again,...it makes perfect sense right now. I wouldn't walk a poodle around though!!..Only a giant, massive, powerful looking dog. I'm not a very small or calm man,..I want something that "fits" me. Mastiff. :)

Dahila
01-10-2014, 09:12 PM
I hope people will share the stories. the13 has a ten years old dog. He must have a lot of stories, the is English Bulldog:)

jessed03
01-10-2014, 10:16 PM
Now this forum became much more friendly and sociable, it's time it has an off topic section!

Dahila
01-10-2014, 10:18 PM
I have the same idea but I can not do anything about it, so I posted in General section. :)
my last dog Keyla labrador retriever:)) Paranoiac and anxious :)

Lord Jazzinho
01-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Is there a type of dog that good with cats?

Dahila
01-10-2014, 10:49 PM
Labs are pretty friendly with other animals, I was breeding boxers and it is a case of teaching your dog to accept others in house... people or animals..
I know pit bulls living with cats, shelties, and collies, my boxers had to agree with my cat , there was no other option, having me for owner hehehe :))