PDA

View Full Version : Eye pulling twitching

Blessed
01-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Had this before now it's back. My left eye is pulling and twitching. Could it be due to bulging disc I have in my neck or more stress. I have lived my life so stressed about things I can't control........ that I don't know what normal is anymore . It's been three years since I haven't thought about dying or heart attack or stroke or cancer. This is such a horrible feeling I just want a normal mind, a normal thought process. Is this even possible anymore ????

Enduronman
01-10-2014, 04:42 PM
It's called Hydril Stromnboli cacti frumunda neath syndrome and its from anxiety!!! Now,..chill. Yes, a normal life is possible but YOU have to make it happen...:)

You're not going to fuggin die, if you were, I'd tell you....

E-Man.

Blessed
01-10-2014, 04:48 PM
I took your test by the way on the other thread , I really am 86% paranoid :(

MiST
01-10-2014, 04:54 PM
I learned a long time ago that our body's are finely tuned machines and that it doesn't take much for it to go wrong, but thankfully our bodys to an amazing job of keeping things on the right track.

Things do go wrong and usually these things are outside of our control, you can't predict them and sometimes you just have to face that fact.

I try and remember that today, my body held strong and i'm still here. We never know what is around the corner and must live each and every day to it's fullest, or at least try our best to.

Our own minds are a different beast altogether.

Chin up buddy..:D

Dahila
01-10-2014, 06:50 PM
The docs told my mom 50 years ago that they do not give me many chances to survive a year. Well I am here and kicking :)))
BTW blessed I had seen many of your posts, are you on meds? Therapy? I hope you do not mind me asking :)