PDA

View Full Version : Inner Ear Twitch

jamee
02-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Does anyone ever get a twitching/fluttering in your inner ear?
You can hear it and feel it. It is kind of like a butterfly trapped in your ear that flaps around or a few seconds then stops (and may resume later at any time).

RabidBadger
02-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi Jamee

I've had this hundreds of times, sometimes for hours on end. It freaks me out and annoys me in equal measure.

I'm glad to say that it doesn't happen as much nowadays as it did when my anxiety first started.

Best wishes

Chris

NerveFray
02-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Does anyone ever get a twitching/fluttering in your inner ear?
You can hear it and feel it. It is kind of like a butterfly trapped in your ear that flaps around or a few seconds then stops (and may resume later at any time).

Oh yeah! What da hell is that anyway? :o

One good thing about this forum is, even though most of us are still searching for "the cure", at least we can discover that we are usually not alone when it comes to experiencing almost any weird thing ;)

jamee
02-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Ya. Finding out other people have something makes you feel more normal.

saskykitty
02-13-2008, 12:42 AM
Yeah I also have experienced that! Wonder what causes it?

I also get a loud ringing in my ear from time to time.

RabidBadger
02-13-2008, 02:21 AM
Hi

I actually get little nervous "tics" all over my body and I've always assumed the thudding in my ear is just the same thing happening inside my ear.

Isn't it funny, anxiety is something that you wouldn't wish on anyone but we're so relieved when other people have it :)

Chris x

jamee
02-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Ya, I get little tics too but in my ear the most.
We are probably all so wound up that our muscles just can't take it!