PDA

View Full Version : Could use some help?

country.gal
01-09-2014, 04:01 PM
I had the flu over 2 weeks ago. Like 4 days ago I had the worst headache and it finally went away and I went to sleep. I woke up and the headacje was gone but it kind of felt likei was going to get another one. (I rhino my anxiety startred to kick in) I started to feel pressure in my head.. not like a headache at all. And my neck started to get sore yesterday. My dr said I had fluid in my ears. So of course I come home and start googling my symptoms..and I keep thinking I have encephalitis or viral meningitis and it is freaking me out. I don't feel the pressure now like I did...it comes and goes. But I have the neck pain, and its more like sore then actual pain. Ad I feel kind of drunk but not bad at all. Idk if it could be my anxiety but I am paranoid about my health and afraid to take meds and go to the dr and all of that. I feel like no one understands me.

yaniel santovenia
01-09-2014, 04:37 PM
I had the flu over 2 weeks ago. Like 4 days ago I had the worst headache and it finally went away and I went to sleep. I woke up and the headacje was gone but it kind of felt likei was going to get another one. (I rhino my anxiety startred to kick in) I started to feel pressure in my head.. not like a headache at all. And my neck started to get sore yesterday. My dr said I had fluid in my ears. So of course I come home and start googling my symptoms..and I keep thinking I have encephalitis or viral meningitis and it is freaking me out. I don't feel the pressure now like I did...it comes and goes. But I have the neck pain, and its more like sore then actual pain. Ad I feel kind of drunk but not bad at all. Idk if it could be my anxiety but I am paranoid about my health and afraid to take meds and go to the dr and all of that. I feel like no one understands me.

Hi your not alone trust me . I have manage to calm my anxiety and decrease it by a huge margin . I know I'm suffering from. Headache . I also get pressure on my head like a rubber band is on it . But I tell my self Thant is just anxiety and just keep goin . If you need help or some one to talk to I'm here .

country.gal
01-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Hi your not alone trust me . I have manage to calm my anxiety and decrease it by a huge margin . I know I'm suffering from. Headache . I also get pressure on my head like a rubber band is on it . But I tell my self Thant is just anxiety and just keep goin . If you need help or some one to talk to I'm here .

Thank you. I feel so alone most of the time and I freak my self out over every symptom

yaniel santovenia
01-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Thank you. I feel so alone most of the time and I freak my self out over every symptom

I know how that feels . I been like you also is scary . Specially when people around you don't understand you it makes it hard . But hey if I can live a normal life so can you an anyone . If you need advise don't be afraid to ask .

Dahila
01-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi I am sorry you are still sick, the fluid in your ears make you feel drunk. I have years of dealing with my ears.. It will pass. You may develop vertigo which usually lasts a day or two. Go to bed and you could put something on your head to keep the ears warm. I use heating pad on low.... Of course your anxiety is kicking up. I am always anxious when I get sick, like right now:)