PDA

View Full Version : Hello :-)

Gemgem
01-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Didn't cry today woohoo lol!

Went to work and all was good. Feeling positive today.

Hope you're all ok xxx

NixonRulz
01-09-2014, 07:55 AM
I dedicate my 1000th post to you Gem on your great news.

Celebrate the victories, glance at the setbacks.

Well done!

Gemgem
01-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Awww thanks Nixon! I feel quite special lol!

jessed03
01-09-2014, 07:58 AM
I'm actually emotional. Do you realize what we've been through together in those 1000 posts? How many times we've torn up the word game, how many times we've frightened the life out of anxiety double teaming on some thread. Then there's all the times we tormented tummy.

I'm glad my good friend GemGem gets this honour!

I'm also glad you're feeling more stable today too Gem! :) that yin and yang huh. Good day/bad day. Circle of life.

I'm also doing good x

NixonRulz
01-09-2014, 08:01 AM
I'm actually emotional. Do you realize what we've been through together in those 1000 posts? How many times we've torn up the word game, how many times we've frightened the life out of anxiety double teaming on some thread. Then there's all the times we tormented tummy. I'm glad my good friend GemGem gets this honour! I'm also glad you're feeling more stable today too Gem! :) that yin and yang huh. Good day/bad day. Circle of life. I'm also doing good x

Uh, have we met?

jessed03
01-09-2014, 08:04 AM
Uh, have we met?

You mean this isn't Lins other account? Oops, sorry buddy.

NixonRulz
01-09-2014, 08:05 AM
It is not. You may know me as BlackRaven. LOL

NeverToo...Fear
01-09-2014, 08:06 AM
Congrats to a 1000, Nix !

Hi, Gem, I'm glad you're feeling positive. That makes me feel positive. :)

And btw, I know someone has to have noticed this, but your avatar, Gem.. I love the Walking Dead--Daryl is a total bad ass ;)

Gemgem
01-09-2014, 08:16 AM
Hello Jesse :-) glad you're ok too, saw on another thread you broke up with your girlfriend, sorry to hear that :-( but, you can always take a dip in the m&m's pool :-)

Nevertoo fear, yes it has been noticed :-) I love the walking dead, best show I've ever watched, and also love Daryl, he can come rescue me from zombies any time he wants :-)

NixonRulz
01-09-2014, 08:19 AM
You guys and The Walking Dead.

I've tried to watch it. Really I have

I don't get it.

God it sucks not to be one of the cool kids.

NeverToo...Fear
01-09-2014, 08:27 AM
Totally agree, Gemgem :)

Nix, how far did you get? I was hooked from the first show.. there's just something about zombies.

NixonRulz
01-09-2014, 08:34 AM
I watched in 3 times or so.

The same plot each time

Zombies wanted to eat people

I just thought "wasn't this episode on last week?"

jessed03
01-09-2014, 08:40 AM
But that's how it's meant to be Nix... The guy watches football, the girl watches walking dead. If you were all into walking dead and stuff It'd be me saying do we know each other in future!

Gemgem
01-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Nevertoo fear, I know what you mean about zombies!! I'm slightly obsessed lol!

Nix, it's more about how they survive and move on and the fact that they are more at risk from the living than the undead lol.

I can't get enough of it, I think I'll cry the day it finishes for good, I've heard they're only making 2 more seasons :-(

Gemgem
01-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Jesse my guy also watches it, he isn't into sport at all yippee :-)

NeverToo...Fear
01-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Nevertoo fear, I know what you mean about zombies!! I'm slightly obsessed lol!

Nix, it's more about how they survive and move on and the fact that they are more at risk from the living than the undead lol.

I can't get enough of it, I think I'll cry the day it finishes for good, I've heard they're only making 2 more seasons :-(

Yes, it's about the living characters and how they survive the dead and each other.. and lots of zombie slaying along the way :P

I didn't know they are only making 2 more seasons.. I'm already feeling sad.. but anyways, awesome that your guy watches it with you!

jessed03
01-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Jesse my guy also watches it, he isn't into sport at all yippee :-)

But you're more than enough woman to make that ok <3

Gemgem
01-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Lol good I'm glad! :-)

Enduronman
01-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Congratulations Nix, Gem, and J-Man!!! :D