PDA

View Full Version : Hey

anxietygirl143
01-08-2014, 10:42 PM
I get a wierd feeling in the chest pressure wise and it goes to my throat or to my head sometimes & sometimes palpitation with the pressure it's really bothersome it's feels like that feeling of nervousness or anxious but it feels like it's coming from my heart :(????

lizard0921
01-08-2014, 10:51 PM
You feel as if your heart is in your throat?

anxietygirl143
01-08-2014, 10:54 PM
You feel as if your heart is in your throat?
That too but the pressure in my chest is bothersome I even get headaches :(

Colbert87
01-08-2014, 11:05 PM
I get horrible pressure in my chest like a feelin I have to burp but I can't and my head feels like a car ran over it but luckily today I have been alright after lunch I get the palpitations and pain also makes me think I'm dying so your not alone with those feelings but everything always turns out fine I'm sorry your suffering if I can help in any way let me know

anxietygirl143
01-08-2014, 11:15 PM
I get horrible pressure in my chest like a feelin I have to burp but I can't and my head feels like a car ran over it but luckily today I have been alright after lunch I get the palpitations and pain also makes me think I'm dying so your not alone with those feelings but everything always turns out fine I'm sorry your suffering if I can help in any way let me know

Yeah me too it's so annoying I just hope I'm not alone it's scary sometimes I hate palpitation/ skipping heart beats I can't live a normal life

Colbert87
01-08-2014, 11:22 PM
I feel the same way about not being able to live a normal life but I some how manage to be able to i always feel scared of my heart doing something funky but nothing horrible ever happens

anxietygirl143
01-08-2014, 11:23 PM
I feel the same way about not being able to live a normal life but I some how manage to be able to i always feel scared of my heart doing something funky but nothing horrible ever happens

Does ur heart skips too ? And u feel a rush when it happends ?

Colbert87
01-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Does ur heart skips too ? And u feel a rush when it happends ? yes absolutely it skips it drives me crazy and sends fear streaking thru my body but I'm getting to where it's not scaring me as bad anymore it just happens now and I get a short scare and it's done and I go about my business but the pressure still scares me really bad

MiST
01-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Hi,

Don't worry, you are NOT alone. Many of us here suffer the exact same symptoms. I also have similar symptoms to you and it is scary and sometimes can feel like it rules your life, at least for me.

We are here for you whenever you need us, noone here is alone.

anxietygirl143
01-09-2014, 03:08 AM
Hi, Don't worry, you are NOT alone. Many of us here suffer the exact same symptoms. I also have similar symptoms to you and it is scary and sometimes can feel like it rules your life, at least for me. We are here for you whenever you need us, noone here is alone.
Thank u very much :) I'm ok knowing I'm not alone I thought I was the only one feeling this

Enduronman
01-09-2014, 04:20 AM
oh my..

take omeprazole to rule out reflux disorder,..then post and let us know how you feel....

E..:)

anxietygirl143
01-09-2014, 04:32 AM
oh my.. take omeprazole to rule out reflux disorder,..then post and let us know how you feel.... E..:)
Is that supposed to be prescribed medication ?

Enduronman
01-09-2014, 05:00 AM
It's over the counter in America...not sure where you are. (Prilosec)....

I would definitely start with this...(its harmless, very helpful, I take it every single day)...:)

anxietygirl143
01-09-2014, 11:09 AM
It's over the counter in America...not sure where you are. (Prilosec).... I would definitely start with this...(its harmless, very helpful, I take it every single day)...:)
I'm in America Washington, D.C.

Enduronman
01-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Yup. Just go to the nearest pharmacy or Wally World and look for (omeprazole)...that's the chemical name generic for Prilosec.
Take it in the morning with water, 30 mins before you plan to eat, every single day....
Much, most, if not all of these symptoms that you have made reference too will fade away....after (1) single day.

Best wishes AG143!

E-Man...:)

onebreathatatime
01-09-2014, 11:14 AM
I get a wierd feeling in the chest pressure wise and it goes to my throat or to my head sometimes & sometimes palpitation with the pressure it's really bothersome it's feels like that feeling of nervousness or anxious but it feels like it's coming from my heart :(????

I get feelings of skipped beats, which are actually extra beats, and I feel them in my chest, and throat. When they happen depending on the force of it, it can make me chest feel like there's some pressure and almost like I need to gasp for air, cough, etc.. It's a terrible feeling and scares me every time even when they happen frequently like every 5 beats or so. Does it feel similar to what I am describing?

Enduronman
01-09-2014, 11:19 AM
You might just be a perfect candidate for a beta blocker One,...do you have high blood pressure or some sort of heart issues that have been confirmed and or ruled out yet?

anxietygirl143
01-09-2014, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE="onebreathatatime;144237"] I get feelings of skipped beats, which are actually extra beats, and I feel them in my chest, and throat. When they happen depending on the force of it, it can make me chest feel like there's some pressure and almost like I need to gasp for air, cough, etc.. It's a terrible feeling and scares me every time even when they happen frequently like every 5 beats or so. Does it feel similar to what I am describing?[/QUOTE

Yes I feel all that too there scary u think it's stress / anxiety

NixonRulz
01-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Skipped beats of your ticker suck

What was even way cooler than that was I was diagnosed with PVC's at 13

Feeling those made my palpitations look like a sissy

Thud in your chest, heart stops for a moment, than beats really fast for a few seconds

Something about the two chambers momentarily get confused. I guess it would only be appropriate that I had them.

One day I'm going to speak to God about His sense of humor.

lizard0921
01-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Some of us have the same, or worst symptoms. Somehow even though the doctors tell us we are healthy, we still don't think we are. I always think something is wrong with me. My new symptom is heart palpitations and I can't sleep at night.

onebreathatatime
01-10-2014, 03:12 PM
I do think it's anxiety but in my case since I'm pregnant I also think that plays a part.

Enduronman
01-10-2014, 03:13 PM
BUT....you're feeling better ^^^^^^ today!!! YAY! :)

Enduronman
01-10-2014, 03:14 PM
DID you get omeprazole today Anxiety Girl?????????!!!!!???!!?!?!?!!!??! :)

anxietygirl143
01-10-2014, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE="Enduronman;144867"]DID you get omeprazole today Anxiety Girl?????????!!!!!???!!?!?!?!!!??! :)[/QUOT.
No since I have a cold haven't been able to go :/ now I'm sick and my heart is beating wierd :(

Enduronman
01-10-2014, 06:28 PM
well...pooo!!! Get some and this "heart" thing will subside,..then we can figure out what else may NOT be wrong!!! :)

anxietygirl143
01-10-2014, 06:34 PM
well...pooo!!! Get some and this "heart" thing will subside,..then we can figure out what else may NOT be wrong!!! :)
U think it will go away with those my palpitations

Enduronman
01-10-2014, 06:51 PM
I think it will!! Because once your chest/heart no longer is burning and painful, then your mind won't be in "OMG it's a heart attack" mode anymore,...then you can think about other things in life..NOT a (symptom)....YAY!!

anxietygirl143
01-10-2014, 06:59 PM
I think it will!! Because once your chest/heart no longer is burning and painful, then your mind won't be in "OMG it's a heart attack" mode anymore,...then you can think about other things in life..NOT a (symptom)....YAY!!
Thanks so much imma have to go today to get them

Enduronman
01-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Yes...PLEASE!!! You'll see....it'll be a whole new world, for about $6.00 American. WHOO HOOO!!!...:)