PDA

View Full Version : I wished I was normal.

lizard0921
01-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Today I've been feeling so emotional. I feel like crying for no apparent reason. I just found out I'm pregnant and I am so nervous. I have been on medication for almost 2 years and just thinking of being without it makes me worried. The times I have been without it, there's day I can be ok and days I feel so paranoid. I don't feel like myself. Like out of my body. It's so many symptoms and I can make a huge list of them, but I feel so desperate for some advice :(

Dahila
01-08-2014, 08:15 PM
did you tell the doc that you are Pregnant? or your gyno?
You need to do this as soon as possible, there are meds which you can use in pregnancy. Do not worry too much :))

rhar
01-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Firstly congratulations!!! :)

Sorry you feel like this... I started having panic and anxiety attacks after having 2 miscarriages. I have a 4 year old daughter.

I have constant daily symptoms... If u need to chat let me know :)

lizard0921
01-08-2014, 08:34 PM
I found out I was pregnant on Monday so I have stopped taking my medication (Zanax). These few past days I have been feeling so off. Tired, dizzy and emotional. I read about taking some medication for anxiety but I'm scared that it can harm my baby, but then I feel so scared to get out of my room. I have a 3 year old son which when I was pregnant with him, I didn't suffer from anxiety. I wished I could feel like that again. I am trying my best to remain strong and have faith in God!!! Thank you for your comments & time.

A car accident was what triggered my anxiety so having to get in a car or drive makes me anxious! :(

rhar
01-08-2014, 08:49 PM
It really sucks...
I'm hoping to get pregnant but terrified of how I will cope. I've been having anxiety attacks for 18 months. I haven't gone on any meds bc of the getting pregnant thing.

The best I can do is ride my attacks out. Currently doing that as we speak! Mine come out of nowhere, I start to feel fuzzy, disconnected, dizzy and there it spirals... It's just hideous....

lizard0921
01-08-2014, 08:58 PM
I have had mine for 2 years now. I got it a year after my son's birth. I was terrified to get on medication because I didn't want to feel more "high" or disconnected from my body than I already do, but they actually do help out a lot. So coping without them is a struggle.

That is good to hear that you've been a lot more strong minded to stop panic attacks on your own. You can say you're strong minded. Do you know what triggered your anxiety?

You can message me instead if you'd like :)

rhar
01-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Yeah having 2 miscarriages is what triggered mine.... :(

I am stronger than I was but I still find it so hard at times... The physical symptoms are just so horrendous it's really tough