PDA

View Full Version : weird feeling

hypochondriac1993
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Anyone get this. My arms will start out like they are soar, than they'll feel like weak or just detatched. It's a weird feeling and it'll go up into my shoulders. And I'll get these weird rushes like I'm about to faint but I dont, and it's not a panic attack.

hypochondriac1993
01-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Almost like I'm floating sometimes. It's so weird.

lexiii
01-08-2014, 11:56 AM
I feel weird a lot too like as if I'm not here im detached or something ?? Hard to explain maybe floating is a good way to describe it ??

NixonRulz
01-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Depersonalizations sounds like it could be the culprit.

Not one of my fonder memories of my symptoms I assure you

Floating feeling is a pretty typical description of it.

Not fun unless you are pretending to be a ghost

rhar
01-08-2014, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE="hypochondriac1993;143698"]Anyone get this. My arms will start out like they are soar, than they'll feel like weak or just detatched. It's a weird feeling and it'll go up into my shoulders. And I'll get these weird rushes like I'm about to faint but I dont, and it's not a panic attack.[/QUOT

I get the "I'm about to faint" feeling ALL the time

Gingerbreadelf
01-08-2014, 04:33 PM
I've had similar things, it's not necessarily a "panic attack" but more like latent, free floating anxiety, like it is looming around waiting, as you are feeling uncomfortable and worried about something so your anxiety is focusing on your arms and plays tricks on your mind, kind of.. just try and ignore it, switch it off. I know easier said than done, but nothing kills anxiety faster than distraction. Work on a puzzle, or read the internet, put on make up (if you're a girl)..

rhar
01-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Yes I get the weird floating feeling like an attack is trying to creep in... Just feel weird in the head and get shaky.. And like I'm on autopilot. I do my best to ignore it but it's hard!!

hypochondriac1993
01-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Yeah ifs super hard to ignore!

rhar
01-08-2014, 09:42 PM
So hard... All my symptoms are head related... Would be a lot easier of I had a broken arm or leg instead