PDA

View Full Version : chest muscle weekness?

james1321
01-08-2014, 10:32 AM
hi, ive had chest aches and pains for around 18 months now and i get them everyday in that 18 months ive had 3 ecgs and bloodwork everytime ive been told iam fine but as you know health anxiety never makes it easy to beleave your fine. i was referred to physio and was told my posture is very bad i sit and walked hunched over all the time, is it possible for the muscles to weaken over time and cause these constant issues and does would it make my chest and sides just below my arm pit very tender to press? if anyone has had this or has any knowledge on the subject i would very much like to know
cheers guys

vonnhelsing
01-08-2014, 11:04 AM
I never thought about it this way but it could definitely be a factor. Ive been having chest pains for years and come to think of it I have the worst posture imagineable. I spend hours everynight lying on my bed with half my back hunched up and my neck hunched as well. Duno how to describe it : p im thinking that could definitely cause some pains especially back and neck pains. .

MikeDewar
01-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Yea I with poor posture muscles and be strained and create the feelings of chest pain but nothing more! If your test have came back clear then I wouldn't worry as much! Try to do more belly breathing as well! Good luck!