PDA

View Full Version : Stingy Chest

Pye
01-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Been suffering with anxiety for 9 months now. Sounds ridiculous but im so worried about my chest and face getting so hot all the time that I cant stop it happening. Its a daily thing. I hate the way I look cuz I think everyone sees my redness. Im convinced its breaking capillaries and ill be permanently damaged. Anyone else feel this way??

MiST
01-07-2014, 03:27 PM
Is it actually getting hot or is it the sensation of getting hot but temperature not actually changing.

Pye
01-07-2014, 03:30 PM
No its actually hot and looks blotchy but its only bad when im really anxious. The sad thing is its what is causing my anxiety so it's like going around in circles

Shy_1
01-07-2014, 03:40 PM
No its actually hot and looks blotchy but its only bad when im really anxious. The sad thing is its what is causing my anxiety so it's like going around in circles Hey Pye, when your anxious Heart rate increase, thus increasing blood flow around the body. This could be the reason you're feeling hot. As for the redness it will go to the surface of the skin to radiate the heat out, as since blood is red....you'll turn a little red. The blotchiness is down to the individual I would think. It's nothing to be alarmed of. If so maybe seek advice from a GP. these symptoms are common with exercise due to increase in heart rate

Enduronman
01-07-2014, 03:41 PM
You're going through a reeeallllllllyyyyyyy stressful event right now. You HAVE to go see the Doc, if you want to get control of this..
It's anxiety at its worst,..panic attacks, roseacea, high BP, worry, stress, fret, concern, and more than likely, you can't do anything about any of it except to

Take care of yourself.

You need meds, asap, IMHO...
1. An AD
2. An Anti-anxiety
3. A beta blocker
4. and Therapy too...

Been there, done this...A divorce did it. It isn't permanent....

E-Man...

Enduronman
01-07-2014, 03:44 PM
Sounds ridiculous but im so worried about my chest and face getting so hot all the time that I cant stop it happening.

No, it isn't ridiculous...it's a normal response to extreme stress. GO TO A DOCTOR...and I don't care how hard that sounds, you HAVE to go and talk about this...to make this better....Period.

E-Man...

MiST
01-07-2014, 03:45 PM
..and have a divorce..http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4fvfcja.gif

Shy_1
01-07-2014, 03:47 PM
..and have a divorce..

^^^ haha ....brilliant!

Enduronman
01-07-2014, 03:47 PM
NOOOOOO!!!! Try to avoid that if at all possible....:|

Pye
01-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Oh my God. As soon as I read Roseaca I felt like I was going to vomit. That's what im worried I have. Can you get that from anxiety? Im on Cymbalta. Ive been to cbt nothing works...

MiST
01-07-2014, 03:50 PM
NOOOOOO!!!! Try to avoid that if at all possible....:|

Of course, unless she is the cause of your anxiety..in which case..DIVORCE! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4fvfcja.gif

Pye
01-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Im female btw! 29

MiST
01-07-2014, 03:54 PM
E-Man is right, you need to see your GP and start the road to recovery..tis the only way..:D

Pye
01-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Already have. Im on meds. My doc doesn't think the redness is serious but had me on Cymbalta for depression.

Pye
01-07-2014, 03:56 PM
And married r my sins ;-)

Enduronman
01-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Yes, I HAD roseacea from anxiety in 2006....YES, it can cause it...Yes, it is treatable with (Metrogel)...Yes, it's expensive but it works. Yes, you need MORE than just Cymbalta...Cymbalta is awesome for GAD and depression and fibro, but NOT anxiety with panic like you have, along with high BP.....

How old are you btw?.....

NO reason to freak out, you're going to get the answers you came here looking for friend....:)

Enduronman
01-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Ok..I got the age, female part...I was on the phone...

Your Doc is a moron, if the patient thinks its so serious that it is affecting and or impacting ones quality of life, then it is a big deal...

Ask to see another Doc...it is destroying your mind, spirit, will,..and it's just friggin roseacea. It GOES AWAY....NOT a deadly disease (like I have)...

Copy?

Pye
01-07-2014, 04:10 PM
I wad told that roseaca is permanent and the capillaries dilate and never go back?

Pye
01-07-2014, 04:10 PM
What you mean deadly disease like you have?

Pye
01-07-2014, 04:12 PM
I'll go see another doctor. I live in Ireland. It's a sin to admit there's something wrong!!!! Lol

Pye
01-07-2014, 04:13 PM
2013 was a bad year so hopefully this one will be better. Thanks so much.. answers finally...

Enduronman
01-07-2014, 04:20 PM
1. No, its a sin to conceal, hide, and not reveal what's going on...that's how it lives,.survives, and feeds off of you...(anxiety)
2. Rosacea is NOT permanent, unless you just sit around and ignore it and pretend that it'll just go away, it won't...(metrogel)
3. Quit eating so much sodium packed foods. (if you do)...
4. Whoever or whatever told you that its a sin to admit that something is wrong, is a complete dumbass...divorce it.
5. Get an (antibacterial soap with triclosan or triclocarbons in it) and wash your face and chest with it everyday. ($1.00)
6. I have a disease called relapsing polychondritis that can dissolve my trachea and choke me to death as I sit here and type, at any minute without warning. There is no cure or cream or gel to stop it.

So,...go get yourself put back together.

OK? :)

Pye
01-07-2014, 04:46 PM
I am extremely sad after reading that. You are an inspiration. Life can be so unfair. I feel guilty that im feeling this way others are so much worse off.