PDA

View Full Version : Weird pain...

Ashlee13x
01-07-2014, 02:51 AM
I've got a weird pain in my chest, just under my right 'lady part'. The pain feels like it could be my rib but is sometimes in the middle too. It's kind of like a bruised feeling!! I'm not too anxious about it as its not on my left hand side and I am having no difficulty breathing. I have had a bit of a viral infection (thats what my doic told me anyway) so it could just be that or it could just be anxiety!!!

Anyone else experience this??

Hope you are all okay?

cdfrank
01-07-2014, 02:56 AM
I just had this earlier I don't know whatnots though it could be from acid reflux if you ate something, it could be stress, anxiety all of those things!

jessed03
01-07-2014, 03:02 AM
Without... meaning to sound crude...

If you have small boobs, you can get some muscle rub on that whole chest area to reduce the strain. Feels good.

If you have big boobs, then kinda... You can't. It's muscle rub, not boob rub, sorry :-/

Ashlee13x
01-07-2014, 03:06 AM
Hahahahaa Jesse, you make me laugh! Well unfortunately, the muscle rub won't be good for me...

It's probably anxiety! Or I did got to the gym for the first time since before christmas so it could be my chest telling me its about time!!!!

vonnhelsing
01-07-2014, 03:20 AM
I have the flu too and ive got chest pains. I actually just got back from the docs and he said a viral infection can make the muscles ache as well as irritating lungs and heart.

Ashlee13x
01-07-2014, 03:23 AM
Ahh sorry to hear you've got a viral infection!! I think thats what I probably have as well! Hope you feel better soon!

vonnhelsing
01-07-2014, 04:31 AM