PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out, slightly..

AmberGbenga
01-07-2014, 12:38 AM
Now, I'm not anywhere near panic.. Hardly any anxiety.. But I'm about to go to dance for class.. Full blown cardio.. Ok now I'm expecting a panic attack.. Nothing too frantic but the hearts pumping and that generally leads to slight amount of panic.. Like when I run around the block.. But it's only my poor smoke and tar filled lunges haha but the thing that has me abit freaked, I'm taking my sister and niece ice skating tonight.. Yay right fun ice skating weeee.. Potentially bad. 2 of my exes are there.. All the time.. I'm HOPEING AND PRAYING they arnt there to witness me fall on my ass.. That would be awkward AND embarrassing.. Truth be told I just don't want to see them, I couldn't care less if I fall on my ass, I laugh everyone laughs it's all fun and games.. Good lord what if they try talk to me, blahhhh no, no talky.. Back yo self, ain't nobody got time for that

AmberGbenga
01-07-2014, 12:45 AM
I like to think exes just drop of the face of the earth, never seen or heard from again.. That would be great wouldn't it..

jessed03
01-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Doesn't matter, you're hot now.

Ask MIST he'll tell you. Hot girls can do what they want, doesn't matter. It's not possible for them to become less valuable.

Hot girl = winning at life and universe protection

jessed03
01-07-2014, 12:57 AM
But good luck with the dancing class Gdingo

AmberGbenga
01-07-2014, 02:49 AM
Bahahahaha oh Jesse James If only it were true

AmberGbenga
01-07-2014, 02:50 AM
I meant the gdingo part, that would be awesome to be a dingo.. The part about me being hot is obviously true I mean DAYYUUUMMMM GUUURRRLLL DATTTT ASSSSSSSSSSS

Dahila
01-07-2014, 06:50 AM
I had seen your video and you are very good looking young woman. Why do question this? Because of stupid exes? I can not get rid of my ex, I am divorced for more than 15 years and always he is somewhere close to me... I do not care :)))

AmberGbenga
01-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Dahila, I get eye fucked, hit on, and complimented almost everyday.. I know I'm not well ugly but I still feel and see myself as the 95kg girl I used to be, I'm 50kg now and healthy, I just need to work on my self esteem, I'm getting better because my fiancé is on a mission to get me to see how 'beautiful' I am.. Bless his cotton socks <3

AmberGbenga
01-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Truth be told I hate being hit on and stuff.. Makes my anxiety sky rocket lol but my ex WAS there last night. I saw his car and freaked out, I turned around and started driving away.. Then I laughed turned back around and went and skated that rink. I don't know if he noticed me, but his friends did.. Well kind of.. I smiled and waved to them as they looked at me funny like they knew me, then once they figured out who I was their jaws dropped, self confidence booster to say the least! I had a good time and half way trough conpletly forgot they were there :) amber 1 anxiety 0

Jac
01-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Well done you :)

Dahila
01-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Well done you :)
:)...........................:D