PDA

View Full Version : Why do I obsess?

Moralfe
01-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Anyone else have this problem? I make myself anxious. If I feel twinges of pain does not matter where but mostly my limbs. My mind tends to come up with the worse possible scenario and viola I get scared. Then I cannot stop thinking of it. I had a few panic attacks last year and since then I tend to freak out when I feel something new. When I get use to it I can then dismiss it. But right now I have a little muscle pain in my calf and right away I think it is a clot. Last week it was my arm muscle pain. I need to shake this. I get scared. My thoughts begin to race and I feel. A hollow feeling in my stomch.

Anyone been through this? How did you deal with this? I also have to mention that I do tend to tense up for no reason and could be the cause of the pain. Thank you for reading.

em1
01-06-2014, 04:27 PM
That's all your anxitey giving you the what ifs
It loves you to keep on asking oh what if it's this it what if it's that,belive me I've had every pain going and always thought what if yet I'm
Still here :) anxitey likes to make us question everything,breath you will be ok,it's just another what if

Moralfe
01-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Thank you Em1. I just sometimes drives me crazy.

em1
01-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Thank you Em1. I just sometimes drives me crazy.

Oh tell me about it lol tho you will be fine,try and relax as if your not it won't help your muscles

chardae
01-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Ohhh i totally get that. So sorry :(