PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness and feeling lime youre on a lift.

samanthajayne24
01-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Hi guys

Does anyone get this. It's hot really bad lately. I am on bethahistimine for vertigo but lately it seems to have got worse. I feel like I'm dropping on a lift all the time. I also take citalopram and propranolol
. I really worried now I case I have a bleed on the brain or a tumour xx

JLK
01-06-2014, 11:44 AM
I don't get the elevator feeling, but I am dizzy nearly always. Sometimes I think the medications can actually make this worse? But, otherwise I would say it's just the anxiety. Do you feel it even when you're very relaxed?

cdfrank
01-06-2014, 11:47 AM
I get dizzy and light headed all the time and it could be the medication cause you on a lot but it don't mean it's something serious! There's a million and one reasons it could be! You could be dehydrated if your not drinking a lot of water, you could be restless if you not getting enough sleep, your blood sugar could be low if you haven't been really eating, stress and anxiety can also cause this symptom I have it all the time from all of these reasons

cdfrank
01-06-2014, 11:48 AM
Have you been to the doctor lately

samanthajayne24
01-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Yes I get it when I'm relaxed to ! I have been to the doctors and they give me tablets for vertigo which Did ease it a little but I an still on the tablets and it seems to be getting worse xx

Ashlee13x
01-06-2014, 12:20 PM
ALLLLL the time… anxiety sucks!!