PDA

View Full Version : cant stop thinking scary thoughts

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 04:00 AM
Having a really anxious day.. am alone at home and im scared im gona panic really badly and go down for help but they wont take me seriously because people that dont understand this dont think anything is wrong unless they see physical symptoms!!!! I feel hopeless and then I had a really disturbing thought of cutting myself badly in the arm and going down and then they would take me seriously..
If you go up to people with a bloody arm you will get help immediately but if you go up to people breathing heavily and freaking out in a panicked frenzy then they'll either get scared and go away or they'll keep telling you to calm down and relax.
I keep feeding myself with fears and I dont know how to stop.

jessed03
01-06-2014, 04:08 AM
That's some pretty intense anxiety VH.

You're gonna be ok. You know they are fears. Nasty! But just fears. None of that stuff ever happens does it.

We're here for talking stuff out. I think some distraction will help a lot right now!

jessed03
01-06-2014, 04:09 AM
I take it you don't have any benzos?

ab123
01-06-2014, 04:10 AM
:( hopefully you get the relief you are looking for, keep us updated

jessed03
01-06-2014, 04:49 AM
You doing ok, VH?

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 05:18 AM
Yeah im okay. Just had some really bad pvc's. Kind of paralysed with fear in my bed right now. Really thinking I should go to the ER. So freaked out. They were pretty painful pvc's..

jessed03
01-06-2014, 05:27 AM
Have you had the checkup, if so, you're good!

I used to get painful pvcs.

I hope it blows over soon VH, seriously!

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 05:30 AM
Havent had any kind of check up since last year august.. do you think a heart problem could've developed since then?

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 05:30 AM
As in august 2012

em1
01-06-2014, 05:33 AM
No your heart will be fine it's just that what if of anxiety,that what if is a right pain 😡😡😡

jessed03
01-06-2014, 05:35 AM
Havent had any kind of check up since last year august.. do you think a heart problem could've developed since then?

How old are you? You look young

It'd be incredibly unlikely!

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 05:40 AM
Im 23 but ive anxiety for 6 years and been having these painful heart beats for all 6 years which leave me dizzy and breathless afterwards.. its the scariest thing. I dont know how to deal with it anymore..

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 05:46 AM
I noticed today they happened as I was bending over to get something from the floor. Also I have major stomach issues. Hopefully its not my heart and something related to the other issues..

jessed03
01-06-2014, 05:48 AM
I think you should talk about the possibility of meds with someone, for sure.

This is no way to live right?

That's some pretty serious anxiety you are, and have been having.

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 05:53 AM
Ive been denying myself medication.. I kind of have a phobia of taking meds..When I take meds I freak out at any side effects that I feel which always blanket the positive sides of the medication..
How do I overcome this?

em1
01-06-2014, 06:14 AM
Ive been denying myself medication.. I kind of have a phobia of taking meds..When I take meds I freak out at any side effects that I feel which always blanket the positive sides of the medication.. How do I overcome this?

Ok I was that and belive me I'm so happy I gave in and thought sod it,it's got to be worth a go and if it helps you in the long run it worth trying at least?

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Ive scheduled an appointment with a cardiologist tomorrow morning. These pvc's are driving me mad. I think I'd feel more at ease ruling out any heart rhythm disturbances.. although I think it just scary then and there as its happening. Afterwards I always feel like hmm why was I so scared this happens all the time and im always fine afterwards if not a bit shaken up..