PDA

View Full Version : here we go again

Velrose
02-10-2008, 08:07 PM
I am SO tired of this. I want to go ONE day without these thoughts. I'm on zoloft, I take my meds, and they lessen things but I would give anything to feel normal again.

I'm just... really frustrated right now.

I feel better than I did, honestly, I do...but I want to feel good again. I want to go one day without having to stop and think--wow... you haven't had any issues today--which of course, makes me start thinking of my issues. I am tired of having to seek reassurance from those around me, and they are tired of me asking for it.

I miss my family. I am stressed out over money, I have friggin insomnia because of my meds and I would LOVE to sleep an entire night through.

RAWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desiderata
02-11-2008, 04:45 AM
i feel your pain...i have no advice im afraid :( but just know i know what you mean...i feel EXACTLY the way you describe...im on zoloft to by the way...(((((hugs)))))

jesse230
02-11-2008, 05:18 AM
ya some people are diffrent. but hopffuly u get better. im sorry your doign this. But, im doing better. but, you need to def syce ur self out. it somtimes works for me. But get better k?

Velrose
02-11-2008, 10:12 AM
i feel your pain...i have no advice im afraid :( but just know i know what you mean...i feel EXACTLY the way you describe...im on zoloft to by the way...(((((hugs)))))

Thanks so for at least replying. Sometimes... I can't help but vent. There have been many times I have typed up a post here, only to delete after hitting send. I just... iono... it's beginning to get harder and harder to share how I feel, especially since everyone seems to think I am feeling better.

Velrose
02-11-2008, 10:14 AM
ya some people are diffrent. but hopffuly u get better. im sorry your doign this. But, im doing better. but, you need to def syce ur self out. it somtimes works for me. But get better k?

Like I said the previous replier--Sometimes..I just need to get all this crap off of my chest. I feel like screaming and I get so frustrated because everyone around me thinks I am feeling better. Truth is... I'm beginning to think I just TELL myself I'm feeling better---but somedays I feel as bad as I used to before I began my meds. T_T

palofmine
02-13-2008, 06:14 PM
I think we are normal and the other NORMALS are the freaks. I think how we are feeling is normal for human beings, maybe we are just more sensitive about it. I have always been critical, and hold grudges, and my feelings get hurt very easily. I never had these panick attacks, before my mom got very ill with cancer, NEVER. When she died my whole world fell apart, I just found myself digging into her estate stuff to comfort! But I dont feel totally totally whacked, my dr says he has seen worse, which sometimes gives me hope.

chanel07
02-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Don't ever give up, ever! I know how that feels. I can remember when I was suffering how I wished I could just live and function as a normal human being.

Let me tell you, that day that you finally have a good day. It feels like you get your life back but don't hope for just one day... hope it happens everyday.