PDA

View Full Version : HEAD symptoms

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Do anybody have symptoms dealing with their head besides headaches?

Geoff72
01-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Just generally overthinking, head feels very busy with thoughts, not normally good ones either

rhar
01-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Yes!!!!!
Weird feelings
Spaced out and feel kinda drunk
Feel like I'm in slow motion
Feel like I'll pass out

My anxiety is all around my head symptoms

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 09:11 PM
I have all those and I have this one with like zapping noses in my head..... I don't know what that's about!

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Oh yeah. Like this feeling like a zap in my brain. Really hard to explain. Get then randomly. Than like this weird head rush feeling. Slow motion. And this reallly weird one where it's like I'm having a stroke. Hard to explain. Head symptoms have super odd. Hard to describe head symptoms.

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 09:13 PM
What are you worried that's causing it?

rhar
01-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Yep I can't explain all my head symptoms. I worry it's brain cancer, my heart brain tumor

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 09:25 PM
I worry it's those things too I don't know what's causing it but I then been to the hospital so many times if it was anything like that I'm sure they would have found something!

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 09:26 PM
I feel ya. Been there with brain tumor fears. However they are extremely rare. Less than one percent of the us population will get diagnosed. And they usually are benign and not cancerous. You'd have obvious symptoms. Epileptic seizure is the most common. Go see you're doctor. They usually can tell if something is going on by just looking in you're eye with the light

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Than it's not. Just anxiety. It causes so many symptoms!!!! I've found out the hard way by having to live with it. Anything with brain or tumor is so rare. And it makes very obvious symptoms. Ifyyou've been to the hospital so many times they would of been found a tumor! You're healthy! :)

Darwin
01-05-2014, 09:29 PM
I get a lot of weird sensations on my head/face. I often get a tingling on my face, and a tightness on my scalp along with frequent dizziness. Every time I tell my doctor about it he tells me not to worry about it (easier said than done lol). I've also been to the ER a few times for my heart, and it always came back fine. Seems very common with anxiety sufferers.

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Let me tell you I have been to the hospital about 35+ times in the last 2 months and that number is not exaggerated!

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Lucky! I'd love to go but I have no insurance. Only went once when I had my first attack. Bill was like 3000 nd they didn't even do anything

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 09:35 PM
And me too. Tingles in face and scalp and tightness on top of head. Like pressure . Really heavy and uncomfortable.

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 09:38 PM
They keep telling me your healthy it Okay stop worrying they looked into my eyes with the light, I then had like 20+ EKG's, a 24 hour holter monitor, a 48 hour holter monitor, a CT, like 10 chest X-rays, 20 blood tests and yet I'm still not convinced that I'm okay! Anxiety do cause so many symptoms that seem like it wouldn't! I didn't think anxiety could cause this many symptoms! It's depressing!

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 09:41 PM
Wow! Lucky! Haven't gotten any of that. But slowly accepting it's anxiety. It's like I start getting used and okay with one weird symptom, and than I get a new weird one and it's all happening again. It's a viscous cycle. You should look on anxiety centre for all the symptoms it can cause. Kind of reassuring.

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 09:44 PM
You're anxiety sounds so much like mine though. All about death and dying and passing out. It's all I obsess about. Like I xan die at any moment but I never do and I would think I'd be like "okay I've never died before when I was so convinced I would" but than I'll be doing it again. It's constant dwelling on the future. I can't even relax cause I feel if I'm not aware of death and anxiety that's when death will strike. Sounds crazy I KNOW. Ever tried cbt?

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 09:58 PM
It doesn't sound crazy cause I think about dying and my symptoms every day and I be scared to not think about it cause I think if I don't then death will hit also so you don't sound crazy if you do so do I! I'm just surprise that there are so many people suffering from the same things it's like we all need to be best friend or something Lol

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Yeah my wife and I were readng about these near death experiences the other night. Like out of body experiences. An. It creeped me out. Caused depersonalization, than symptoms. Than high anxiety. Fear of death is the worst. And I KNOW! I dont talk to anybody about it and I feel like I'm going crazy. And my family is completely rude and not supportive about it. Sudden death is what I fear the most. Hesrt attack, brain anneurism, blood clot or hemorrhage. So when I ever feel symptoms similar to those or in that area I panic.

Stephj526
01-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Do anybody have symptoms dealing with their head besides headaches?

Ugh I'm going through this right now and it's driving me crazy!!! My head just feels weird. I feel disconnected and like I'm going to die. Had headache earlier, but that's gone. Now my eyes are blurry every once in a while, I feel exhausted, trouble focusing eyes on things. Almost out of body. Pressure...

So of course my anxiety thinks I'm having a stroke or aneurism. It driving me nuts!!

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE="Stephj52] Ugh I'm going through this right now and it's driving me crazy!!! My head just feels weird. I feel disconnected and like I'm going to die. Had headache earlier, but that's gone. Now my eyes are blurry every once in a while, I feel exhausted, trouble focusing eyes on things. Almost out of body. Pressure... So of course my anxiety thinks I'm having a stroke or aneurism. It driving me nuts!!

I understand it is really depressing like really depressing!

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 10:12 PM
I had that eariker today. I was just playing guitar and it hit me. Was freaking out. What's even worse is when you're trying to act normal when you're with someone but you don't wanna panic and embarrass yourself but if you don't you feel like you're gonna die.

Stephj526
01-05-2014, 10:16 PM
I had that eariker today. I was just playing guitar and it hit me. Was freaking out. What's even worse is when you're trying to act normal when you're with someone but you don't wanna panic and embarrass yourself but if you don't you feel like you're gonna die.

I hate that!!! I have to do that all the time at work. And I try not to freak out my fiancé more than I have to. It's hard though! I've been trying to talk myself out of it and distract myself but haven't completely snapped out of it yet.

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 10:18 PM
I hate having to try to relax when you with somebody or when you out in public and you just feel a panic attack and anxiety coming on! I usually get up and go to some cold air that helps because you don't want to be anxious and cold you start to focus on why it's so damn cold which takes the panic attack away!

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Yeah I hate it. Cause my wife will be like what's wrong and I'm like nothing but clearly acting like somethibg is wrong. It's worse when you're fears infest youre loved ones. They start thinking somethibg is wrong too! But yeah being out or with someone is the worse. I hatebeing aanxious at work. Had two major panic attacks there. So embarrassing. I think that's one of the hardest parts of anxiety. People don't understand. They just think you're crazOr have no idea what youre going through.

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Exactly, the people around you just tell you to "relax" "calm down" like if I could relax you think I wouldn't! You think I want to feel like this all the time but you just have to be open with your wife and tell her what's going in so she can offer that support you need cause we need that support! She may not understand ALL the time but she can at least comfort you! I'm learning to be more open with my boyfriend and not be angry, irritated, sad and down and he not knowing what's wrong cause that then can ruin the relationship cause they start thinking it's something wrong with them!

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Exactly!!! My family have been total assholes to me! "You're a grown man get over it!" And all of this stuff that makes me anxiety worse. So mean. Like you think I wanna have this shit??? Obviously not! But my wife has been so understanding and supportive. And hopefully you're boyfriend is too. We need that in our lives. I think it's essential to a faster or a recovery at all.

Devserver
01-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Exactly!!! My family have been total assholes to me! "You're a grown man get over it!" And all of this stuff that makes me anxiety worse. So mean. Like you think I wanna have this shit??? Obviously not! But my wife has been so understanding and supportive. And hopefully you're boyfriend is too. We need that in our lives. I think it's essential to a faster or a recovery at all.

I hate it when they say "It's all in the mind".

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 11:05 PM
YESSSSSSSS THAT IS BY FAR THE WORST ONE! "It's all in your mind" if that's the case why so I have so many physical symptoms I CAN FEEL! I be so mad

rhar
01-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Steph I get the exact same symptoms!!!

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 11:39 PM
My boyfriend is supporter he doesn't understand EVERYTHING but he does try and that's all I can ask of him to do is try