PDA

View Full Version : seriously weird new symptom

vonnhelsing
01-05-2014, 08:57 PM
So last night I got a brand new wonderful symptom. No idea what caused it or if its due to my flu but it was pretty unnerving.
Basically it felt like a very warm sensation near my jaw and it would come in coordination with every 3rd or 4th heartbeat. I also felt dizzy along with it. Scared the daylights out of me. It wasnt painful or anything but just felt really wrong.

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 03:43 AM
Anyone? :(

em1
01-06-2014, 04:01 AM
Anxiety will always come up with something new for you to worry about,it's like it thinks oh she's Carm now I think I will give her a new symptom so that will keep the anxity going and alive, believe me I think I've had every symptom going over the years and this is just another

ab123
01-06-2014, 04:18 AM
So last night I got a brand new wonderful symptom. No idea what caused it or if its due to my flu but it was pretty unnerving.
Basically it felt like a very warm sensation near my jaw and it would come in coordination with every 3rd or 4th heartbeat. I also felt dizzy along with it. Scared the daylights out of me. It wasnt painful or anything but just felt really wrong.

I've had the absolute weirdest things happen to me. Typical disclaimer If you are worried see your doc, or better yet if you have insurance usually they have a nurses line where you can ask questions and they will determine the need to see a doctor. But, what you described doesn't sound like anything threatening..just sounds like typical effects of adrenaline in the body. Stupid adrenaline. :)