PDA

View Full Version : Peak time

melismith
01-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Does anyone have a time of the day when your anxiety just is BAM it just hits you and it's the worst??? Mine seems to be between 10 to 11 in the morning. That's probably my worst time of day and now that I've noticed it I dread that time and I think it makes it worse

mattharlow88
01-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Mine is anytime after 10 pm like now, I can't get to sleep because I'm do anxious and keep having attacks

MandieeBearr
01-05-2014, 04:58 PM
I always get really bad anxiety on Thursday mornings! I vomited once, and all the other times it's just been a really strong feeling of uneasiness and like something's gonna go wrong.

stocktona
01-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Mine seems to be about the same time! Between 9am- 12 pm..... I dread it so I know that makes it worse. Although I'm having right now which is unusual :( it's pretty annoying!!

Dahila
01-05-2014, 05:27 PM
7 pm is the time I need to take the benzo :(

melismith
01-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I need to learn to not dread it so bad and then maybe the anxiety won't be so bad! I have ativan for when it gets really bad but that seems to make me tired

anxiousga
01-05-2014, 07:13 PM
I feel very anxious in the morning as soon as I wake up. I get anxious about what I feel like through out the day. I basically get anxious about being anxious. Sunday nights are bad, because the thought of going to work makes me nervous.

MiST
01-05-2014, 07:33 PM
In bed, my mind races and all kinds of what i pervieve to be neagative thoughts creep in.

reneek
01-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Mine has always been in the morning upon waking. I always felt very "buzzy" in the morning. I will do deep breathing and meditate before getting ready for work. Sometimes I really have to force myself to get moving. Otherwise I would just curl up into the couch and stay there. Not an option anymore.

SSMommy
01-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Mine always seem to be late morning or right after lunch as food always seems to make it worse. Being too hungry or having just eaten have both been triggers and continue to be at different times.

vonnhelsing
01-05-2014, 08:54 PM
I get very anxious first thing when I wake up thinking about the day ahead. And then at night around 8pm onwards. The evening anxiety usually lasts about 2-3 hours then it makes me tired and I just fall asleep. Despite having chronic anxiety for 6 years I have never had difficulty sleeping. I sleep extremely well...

Darwin
01-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Mine usually peaks in the afternoon for some reason, although when I'm going through a really bad stretch, the worst is the morning upon waking up. That dreadful feeling of having to face another day struggling to stay "sane". But generally, everyday in the afternoon I get a feeling of hopelessness followed by a heightened feeling of anxiety.

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 09:42 PM
My anxiety is worse in the morning and at night! Mainly at night I dread when it gets dark cause I know getting through the night is going to be a hassle!

ab123
01-06-2014, 12:01 AM
My anxiety is worse in the morning and at night! Mainly at night I dread when it gets dark cause I know getting through the night is going to be a hassle!

Wow, that's crazy because I do also, I feel like I can't get out of bed because my heart feels funny or is acting funny
Yet gets better if I drink cold water, that's a weird one. Then of course at night, I used to be fine for so long and now it's back. :(

em1
01-06-2014, 03:00 AM
Mine is in the morning when I wake up to