PDA

View Full Version : just wondering

amandabby
01-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Okay so I Had anxiety bad awhile back maybe like a month or two ago. Then it went away for awhile. Now I feel like its starting back again i haven't been getting all kinds of symptoms just the one where you feel like your in a dream state or whatever. Kinda like you feel all zombie like. I get it more when im standing up and walking around then just sitting . I can't really explain it that well. I was just wondering if it was anxiety or not?. Has anybody else just get to feeling this way or understand what im saying lol .?

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 02:19 PM
I understand what you are saying it's called depersonalization and that's a symptom of anxiety when basically depersonalization is a dreamlike feeling of being disengaged from your surroundings - where things seem "less real" than they should. People who suffer from severe depersonalization say that it feels as if the they are watching themselves act from a distance without having a sense of complete control. And I have that all the time also

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/262888.php

SSMommy
01-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Cdfrank - Thank you for that link. I wonder if déjà vu sensations are also part of this. I experience both quite often and find them very disturbing.

amandabby
01-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Yes that is exactly what it feels like! Thank you for the link :) . Its such an annoying feeling I can't stand it. Im sure its just like the other symptoms just gonna have to learn how to control it . Im the driver its up to me to just forget about it. That really helped me understand it a lot better. I been wondering what the neck was wrong with me. If it was normal or not so thank you . It helps that I'm not the only one that goes through it. This site has helped me deal with it. Its hard explaining what I feel to someone who doesn't go through it so they don't understand.

rhar
01-05-2014, 05:38 PM
I get this a lot too.. I feel like I'm moving I slow mo and when it happens I always look down at my hands to serif I'm real, it's weird. It happens mostly when I go into shops. I feel dizzy if I move my head. I do notice my breathing is shallow when this happens so I try to fix my breathing patterns. It's a very scary feeling

amandabby
01-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Yes its a very uncomfortable feeling! Specially when you don't understand it.

Enduronman
01-06-2014, 01:36 AM
"Kinda like you feel all zombie like"

i get this right now....

amandabby
01-06-2014, 03:10 PM
i get this right now....

Yea its an aggrivating feeling. I havent had it all day today thankfully but now I feel like it's trying to do it again. It just happens randomly really

j brown
01-06-2014, 03:45 PM
I been having that feeling since last night , my nerves are jumping all over the place. My feet and hands been tingling, plus I feel distracted. I don't know how long this last

amandabby
01-06-2014, 04:16 PM
About two months ago I had it going on bad. It was like everyday for like a week or two . The main thing is you just have to not think about it. Try and calm down about it. My thing was I would worry I was gonna feel like this again am i gonna feel normal today like I thought about it as soon as I woke up and it did not help it for nothing. My opinion its all brought on by yourself . Your the driver you have to control it. Unless you take something for it. Which I don't. So its a little difficult to control and I found this site had helped me cope so much because I am not alone with it here. Everybody understands what anxiety really feels like. Instead of trying to explain it to someone that doesn't go through it.