PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Get this symptom?

shellsjack
01-05-2014, 09:14 AM
I was in bass pro shop this morning with my family, and I'm just walking around and I feel lightheaded. So I try to keep self together and then all of a sudden my cheeks and my teeth felt tingly. That I kind of felt like I was a little shaky and just went back to the truck before I went straight downhill.

shellsjack
01-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Specifically the tingling of the cheeks and teeth/gums symptom

temperancebrennan
01-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Yeah, sometimes my teeth hurt and my face gets tingly. It's a bizarre feeling. My teeth only usually hurt if I'm having a really bad panic attack, but it's happened a few times outside of that.
Are you okay now?

shellsjack
01-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Yeah, sometimes my teeth hurt and my face gets tingly. It's a bizarre feeling. My teeth only usually hurt if I'm having a really bad panic attack, but it's happened a few times outside of that. Are you okay now?

Fine now. Took a Xanax. My teeth don't hurt but they get tingly. Also been clenching mr jaw so bad at night and I catch myself doing it during the day now

temperancebrennan
01-05-2014, 10:53 AM
That could be the reason for your teeth tingling. I clench my jaw all the time. My therapist said he is going to send me some information on TMJ? He said that can cause people to clench their teeth. Might be worth having a look. Glad you're feeling better now

reiewer
01-05-2014, 10:57 AM
I would get sharp pains in my teeth. They wouldn't last long but it was just odd. I also get really light headed randomly. Yesterday I woke up extremely drowsy for no reason and the whole day I was anxious and fatigued. It went away at night and I felt normal.

hypochondriac1993
01-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah. What's always the scariest about symptoms is that they come out of nowhere. If you've been diagnosed just remind yourself it's anxiety. Lightheaded is one of the worst for me. Makes me feel vulnerable. Passing out or just suddenly dying is two of my worst fears. Lightheadedness can easily bring those fears up. You'll get through it!!! :)

Darwin
01-05-2014, 09:35 PM
I often get dizziness and a weird tingly sensation on my face, especially on my forehead. I also tend to get very tense in my jaw and clench my teeth together, which seems to make the dizziness worst.

Devserver
01-05-2014, 10:35 PM
I've had tingly sensations / zaps on my face and on the top of my head. I've read somewhere (Internet) that tingly feeling and zaps are usually from withdrawal or change in medication and/or dosage?

ItsOkayIggy
01-05-2014, 11:01 PM
I've had tingly sensations / zaps on my face and on the top of my head. I've read somewhere (Internet) that tingly feeling and zaps are usually from withdrawal or change in medication and/or dosage?

This is what my doctor told me. I've experienced these when coming off of Celexa, even when tapering off.