PDA

View Full Version : chest pain

worriedmummy85
01-05-2014, 04:28 AM
I have had chest pain for about 3 days anyone that has read my previous posts will know i have been reducing my propanolol and got stucknat 60mg daily spread over 3 times a day. Anyway I decided to drop my night time dose to 10mg instead of 20 last night and I feel tons better but now I have a headache I feel like my left eye is going to pop out!!

I have also chickened out of upping my sertraline dose incase I get a million side effects would that happen? Or would it be a case of I am tolerant to it now so I would notice it was minimal or none?

Hope everyone is ok

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 04:36 AM
Depending on how well you do with your thinking depends on rather you should up your dose being scared of the side effect because if you like me you would take the medicine and make yourself have all those side effects just because they say it's a possibility!

em1
01-05-2014, 04:38 AM
I have had chest pain for about 3 days anyone that has read my previous posts will know i have been reducing my propanolol and got stucknat 60mg daily spread over 3 times a day. Anyway I decided to drop my night time dose to 10mg instead of 20 last night and I feel tons better but now I have a headache I feel like my left eye is going to pop out!! I have also chickened out of upping my sertraline dose incase I get a million side effects would that happen? Or would it be a case of I am tolerant to it now so I would notice it was minimal or none? Hope everyone is ok

Hello I'm on setraline and propanol and it's been fine :) what dose are you on?

worriedmummy85
01-06-2014, 02:58 AM
Hello I'm on setraline and propanol and it's been fine :) what dose are you on?

I am on 50mg sertraline but starting 100mg today

Dweeb
01-06-2014, 10:05 AM
I was on sertraline and noticed that the tablet actually caused me chest pain so they put me on fluoextine :)