PDA

View Full Version : Late night Anxiety

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 03:44 AM
Well, this is how my night look every night I sleep for a couple of hours and then car go back to sleep! I'm up cause my chest, stomach and neck is really hurting and I'm trying to convince myself that nothing's wrong but I keep thinking well maybe it's a heart attack this time!!!! I have been under a lot of stress and depression! I am easily scared and tonight I'm just sitting here crying hoping nothing is really wrong

ab123
01-05-2014, 04:33 AM
Well, this is how my night look every night I sleep for a couple of hours and then car go back to sleep! I'm up cause my chest, stomach and neck is really hurting and I'm trying to convince myself that nothing's wrong but I keep thinking well maybe it's a heart attack this time!!!! I have been under a lot of stress and depression! I am easily scared and tonight I'm just sitting here crying hoping nothing is really wrong

I feel ya, it's really really tough to pull through when your hit in all directions with anxiety and depression.

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 04:38 AM
Yea, sucks :-(

MandieeBearr
01-05-2014, 06:01 AM
That happened to me before, I was up until 5AM, then I had a really bad panic attack, probably the worst one yet. My heart was pounding and I could feel the bed shaking because of it. I felt like I was going to die and I was trapped. I haven't had a night like that in a while but yeah.. I get you :/

mattharlow88
01-05-2014, 04:07 PM
I'm exactly the same at this moment in time, just thinking why it won't just go away :-( can't get to sleep because of the pains near my heart!