PDA

View Full Version : Not today...

AmberGbenga
01-05-2014, 02:54 AM
So, today was great.. I had a nice sleep in, went to the shops and got some groceries, spent way to much money.. Spoilt myself and bought a new hair straightener, came home.. Made my lunches for the week, completely cleaned out my room,
Clothes everything, took all that I don't need anymore to a charity, came home cleaned my room made my bed with new sheets, washed my hair, did my eyes brows all the stuff needed for the week. Everything I usually do on Sunday to prepare for the week. It was a great productive day.. But now.. I feel.. Horrible.. Completely depressed, I don't want to face the week.. I don't want to face tomorrow, or even tonight.. Right here, right now.. I'm feeling.. Exhausted, numb, tired.. I'm fighting this anxiety and depression so well.. And I'm doing great.. So why am I so unhappy tonight? Really I don't get it.. I feel kind of worthless, trapped.. This is bad, really bad. And now the anxiety is kicking in.. Those lovely symptoms that come crashing down.. Dear god, not tonight.. I can't face depression and anxiety right now.. FUCK!!

jessed03
01-05-2014, 02:59 AM
Ugh..

Hormones and chemicals are a bitch, huh :-/

Enduronman
01-05-2014, 03:04 AM
852Because it's the same time, every time, it hits you...NIGHT=ALONE........BOOM!!!!

AmberGbenga
01-05-2014, 03:07 AM
OH! Jesse you my main man are genious! I'm due tomorrow, HA! That may explain it.. But god dammit.. This sucks

jessed03
01-05-2014, 03:22 AM
I know it's a crude topic guys try never to talk about, but I can't even imagine how that sucks... Once a month or so you get all anxious, moody and emotional for no reason other than hormones.

Damn... #FeelsGoodBeingAMan :eek:

AmberGbenga
01-05-2014, 03:28 AM
Tell me about it, I realized I'm die tomorrow today. But it just didnt click.. I'm not usually this bad, but I've already got the headache coming on.. So yer it's probably just my ovaries getting ready to explode, YAY VAGINA!! #swag

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 03:56 AM
Don't it seems like anxiety comes at the worse times...... When you think you are doing okay anxiety slaps you in the damn face and tell you NOPE it's not over! Very depressing! I wish though I could even get the energy to do some if the things you did! I don't even have the energy to do anything because my mind be so occupied I don't know what to do! I just sit there and lay in bed or walk around just thinking negative thinking something going to happen! I don't like going anywhere if it's not a hospital nearby (sound crazy) I know but that's how I be feeling! I'm just tired of always feeling like this it's sickening!

AmberGbenga
01-05-2014, 04:27 AM
Hey Hun, wanna know a secret? I'm the same as you, I push myself.. Sometimes abit hard. But none the less, how do you think I've gotten so far in just over 1 month? It's hard, no it's bloody hard.. But so worth it. Baby steps, you will get there :)

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 04:30 AM
What are some techniques that you use?

AmberGbenga
01-05-2014, 04:35 AM
There are days when I feel stronger than others, today was one of those days, yesterday.. Not so much, I almost fainted at work.. It was 41 degrees cel outside and I was in a bakery.. Heat got too me. For me, it's lack of choice. I don't have time to feel this way. Or feel sorry for myself. Not saying I don't get anxiety, I do.. I'm on lexapro, I go to therapy, I excersize everyday and I work. When I'm home I do as much as I can to distract myself, whether it's cleaning, organising, watching tv or self healing. I try not to not to anything.. I like it when it does not wonder to negativity.. I've also started every time I have a negative thought I take one dollar out of my bank.. I can't touch it until thinking positive comes naturally.

cdfrank
01-05-2014, 04:37 AM
That bank idea is a great idea

AmberGbenga
01-05-2014, 04:42 AM
Not so much for my bank hahahaha I'm quite the negative nancy. But hey, it's all a mind game, My brain has become accustom to this, so it can be changed. Just needs the right nurturing, I see anxiety like a child. It needs to be comforted, but if it plays up it needs disapline. It will grow up to be a well behaved adult one day.. Hopefully before I'm grey!! Haha

Enduronman
01-05-2014, 05:56 AM
:rolleyes:

AmberGbenga
01-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Don't look at me with that tone of voice he-man

Enduronman
01-05-2014, 04:35 PM
LMAO!!!....otay,,,..i torryyyy... :)