PDA

View Full Version : Keeping track..

Ashlee13x
01-05-2014, 02:51 AM
Since the start of 2014, i've decided to start recording down in a diary, every time I have a panic attack to see if I can see what might trigger it or any reoccurring patterns to help me get to the bottom of what causes my attacks!!

Just an idea for anyone who might want to do the same?? I will keep you all updated on my progress!

Have a nice day

Ash x

Enduronman
01-05-2014, 05:36 AM
Great idea Ash!! :)

Glad you're doing well on the fluoxetine too....one more Dr's visit. Then on the road to total recovery....

E-Man..

Dahila
01-05-2014, 06:50 AM
I think it is really good idea... When you know what you dealing with , you get to know what to do:))

Gemgem
01-05-2014, 07:07 AM
That's a great idea, I've been thinking of doing it myself!

I am starting CBT in a couple of weeks so will probably help with that too!

Good luck xxx

Steven Daws
01-05-2014, 07:17 AM
That's a great idea, this technique that allowed me to find some of my triggers. I hope that you manage to find them so that you can set about dealing with them.

Ashlee13x
01-06-2014, 03:03 AM
Great idea Ash!! :)

Glad you're doing well on the fluoxetine too....one more Dr's visit. Then on the road to total recovery....

E-Man..

Thanks Eman!! Yeah... booking that Dr appointment today! shall let you know the outcome! :)

Ashlee13x
01-06-2014, 03:04 AM
I think it is really good idea... When you know what you dealing with , you get to know what to do:))

Thank you!! So far only had 2 panic attacks so thats a good thing I suppose!!

Ashlee13x
01-06-2014, 03:05 AM
That's a great idea, I've been thinking of doing it myself!

I am starting CBT in a couple of weeks so will probably help with that too!

Good luck xxx

Yeah you should do it!! I haven't written much yet as I have only had 2 panic attacks since starting the diary!!

Do you live in the UK? I want to start CBT but haven't found anywhere yet!!

Thank you.. and good luck to you.. i'm always free for a chat xxx

Ashlee13x
01-06-2014, 03:06 AM
That's a great idea, this technique that allowed me to find some of my triggers. I hope that you manage to find them so that you can set about dealing with them.

Thank you. Glad that you managed to find soem of your triggers, i'm hoping this will do the same for me. All the best.