PDA

View Full Version : For the conservative catholics, very interesting .:)

Dahila
01-04-2014, 07:30 AM
http://mojidanisa2.com/2013/12/28/all-religions-are-true-adam-and-eve-a-fable-hell-is-a-mere-metaphor-says-pope-francis/
Finally someone is talking some sense into Catholicism, I like the article very much and wanted to share it.

I am not believer, I like when someone starts to make sense in views about hell and excetera ......:)

"“Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God” Pope Francis declared."

Hell is a place people we are now, struggling to survive......

MiST
01-04-2014, 07:55 AM
I bet he pissed off plenty of hardcore bible nuts with that little chestnut..:D

Dahila
01-04-2014, 08:26 AM
I bet it too. He is a very smart man, does not matter than he dress in that white dress. I wonder what reaction of extra orthodox Catholics would be, there will less money coming to the Tv channels and all this preaching idiots.
I think it is fantastic that he said finally. Someone said it:))) I pretty happy after reading the article, maybe my fellow Catholics will accept me a bit ;)

MiST
01-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Oh man i can't stand those preachers and what not.."Just make a $5 vow of faith"

I am not religious, i have seen to much but i can respect other people faiths but i hate seeing these criminals exploit money from peoples good natures.

All those guys should get the remix treatment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2H7Ja93Wg :D

Dahila
01-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Mist the same feelings here, they exploit the unfortunate ones, who lack the education and are naive and trusting. Their place is in the jail.
Lol, I just watched the video :)))

artaud
01-04-2014, 03:30 PM
http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/dont-fall-for-this-pope-francis-hoax-5-things-to-know-and-share/

It's a hoax.

Carl Jung had patients that would go to astrologers. Jung was an intelligent man, he put no credence in the actual readings, but he was savvy enough to know that the real significance was to be found in what his patients subjectively found important.

So, I suspect, the same principle applies here.

MiST
01-04-2014, 03:35 PM
So i will be meeting Beezlebub after all?

artaud
01-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Hell is a place people we are now, struggling to survive......

As many of us struggle with heart rhythm issues, I do have a history of having them, an interest in them, and have studied the concepts of scientists, who mostly do not believe in God, and Doctors, quasi scientists, who mostly believe in God.

Why would doctors believe?

The doctor my wife worked for, a cardiologist, related the story of a social reprobate, drinker, drug user, loose with morals, that was having his pacemaker batteries replaced (they actually replace the whole thing). Some confusion ensued, and the patient was believed to have a demand pacemaker, but in fact was pacemaker dependent.

Disconnecting the pacemaker unexpectedly stopped his heart. In a hospital atmosphere, this was not a significant issue. The pacemaker being changed they restarted his heart. Problem is that when he later came to, he related that he had experienced something so hideous that he would not tell them what he saw when his heart was stopped. In his personal life, he stopped drinking, using drugs, and shaped up his morals, telling the doctor that he never wants to see what he witnessed again.

So go for it, but comfortably more than 50% of doctors won't agree with you.

MiST
01-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Sounds like he was on some wacky drugs for sure..i once saw a guy jump clean through a shop window during a bad acid trip..LOL

He was fine.

artaud
01-04-2014, 03:53 PM
I bet he pissed off plenty of hardcore bible nuts with that little chestnut..:D

Never piss off homosexuals, but Christians are open season.

Regardless of real world accusations of this group or that group, I would have thought this forum would be above that. I guess not.

jessed03
01-04-2014, 03:53 PM
So go for it, but comfortably more than 50% of doctors won't agree with you.

I haven't looked into it, but that comment just made me wonder. Some people describe having amazing, peaceful hallucinations when near death, others report to having horrendous ones. I wonder what it is that decides that? If I was dying, I'd most certainly want the peaceful blissful hallucination that people describe

MiST
01-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Isn't it a result of the brain shutting down and all out receptors firing off all at once? It all seems a bit hit and miss to me..

jessed03
01-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I just wondered why some get the good kind, and others get the terrifying kind.

artaud
01-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Isn't it a result of the brain shutting down and all out receptors firing off all at once? It all seems a bit hit and miss to me..

Yeah, what would someone with 8 years + of college know, someone that sees the tragedy of 1000s of patients end of life struggles, (smack to my own head), I'll have to tell them the truth of your words, I'm sure they never considered that. LOL.

MiST
01-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Yea, maybe it depends how at peace you are with letting go.

artaud
01-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I just wondered why some get the good kind, and others get the terrifying kind.

Jesse, maybe, just maybe, there's something behind it. Good luck buddy.

MiST
01-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Yeah, what would someone with 8 years + of college know, someone that sees the tragedy of 1000s of patients end of life struggles, (smack to my own head), I'll have to tell them the truth of your words, I'm sure they never considered that. LOL.

Hey, there is no need to be a rude arsehole about it. Try and converse with a sense of decorum and project your differing opinion in an objective and polite way in future.

I guess i know nothing about tragedy and loss or about life struggles. Please excuse me.

jessed03
01-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Apparently a panic attack (if severe enough) can bring on a mini near death experience in some rare cases.

Anyway, I was watching a show about NDEs once, the lady who was talking of her experience said it felt like she was being washed over with love, and that the pleasure of the experience was so intense it felt like 300 orgasms at once.

Another person who had attempted suicide by jumping, spoke of being eaten alive, having knives stuck into her by little demons and worms crawling in and out of her, she described the ordeal as behind horrific.

What a difference. I know one is likely to be in a worse place mentally, chemically and subconsciously, but wow...

When I go, I seriously hope it's the 300 orgasm way!!!

jessed03
01-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Hm, a Belgian study on NDEs, albeit it not too big at the moment, concluded that according to the people interviewed and studied, more people report going to 'Heaven' than 'Hell'.

That's slightly relieving ;)

artaud
01-04-2014, 04:45 PM
To Mist: A retort to your "Farting Preacher" link. This is an interesting medley contrasting your apparent disgust at Christians, with my disgust at people that principally listen to the television or computer to give them their thoughts. From an old movie Network, this and the "I'm as mad as hell" being the only virtue I find in the movie.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8

MiST
01-04-2014, 04:58 PM
There is no virtue to be found in a common thief. If people want to believe in god that's fine with me and best of luck to them. I however choose not to and prefer facts and science.

Good luck to you.

artaud
01-04-2014, 05:05 PM
There is no virtue to be found in a common thief. If people want to believe in god that's fine with me and best of luck to them. I however choose not to and prefer facts and science.

Good luck to you.

Best to you. I'm comfortable with a variety of opinions, I am not comfortable with needing to shield some groups but to see people openly excoriate others. Excoriated them all or respect them all (on the forum that is ;-)

"Degustibus non est disputandum" I always say. (Not really, just like the saying).

MiST
01-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Well i don't think Robert Tilton needs shielding. It is common knowledge that he is a fraud and made a lot of money through exploitation of others, did the people whose money he stole get shielded? Nope

"make a $100 vow of faith and i will ask god to make your dreams come true" which is one of his favourate sayings.

I mean come on, that is blatent exploitation and fraud.

artaud
01-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Well i don't think Robert Tilton needs shielding. It is common knowledge that he is a fraud and made a lot of money through exploitation of others, did the people whose money he stole get shielded? Nope

"make a $100 vow of faith and i will ask god to make your dreams come true" which is one of his favourate sayings.

I mean come on, that is blatent exploitation and fraud.

Shall I list the millions of ways that we have been snookered by a litany of people, including scientists, oh quite often, research money is a powerful draw.

If you want the last word please have it. But to criticize Christianity due to the scheisters is not really reasonable.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/oct/01/tenfold-increase-science-paper-retracted-fraud

The difference is in your case, someone handed over their money to the scheister, in mine, the government handed over your money. The end result is the same.

First cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Carl Jung was very fond of this.

Dahila
01-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Well we are not attacking the Christians here, we just stating that the church needs to change. It is not 200 years ago when the church took 1/10 of peasants harvest, and scare them to death with the hellish fires. I spend my childhood in hospitals, on and off. I was very sick child. the number you gave us (50%) of doctors believe in God is not true. I went through with countless doctors, and Mist I believe have a lot of say in this too. Maybe some believe but not too many.

About NDE if you need to know how is it, you could ask me. I am the survivor of that. I had seen my body from the distance , floating above it in light. No pain nothing. Then I went back, the doctor (my friend) was screeming: come back to your daughter. I probably started to fight. My daughter was only 3 months old. She is 33 now :))) the pain of dying is only for a while , in my situation it was.

I do not like when some frauds take the money from the most needed to provide a good life in luxurys for themselves

Please do not mind my style and typos, English is a second language for me....

Even if it is Hoax I wish the church could go with our time. Even buddysm changes and it is still my inspiration.....No catholic church which killed more people than any other religion. I am born and raised in extremely Catholic country.

artaud
01-04-2014, 08:31 PM
the number you gave us (50%) of doctors believe in God is not true. I went through with countless doctors, and Mist I believe have a lot of say in this too. Maybe some believe but not too many.

Still, not sure why a hoax post about the Pope even belonged on this forum.

You're right about the doctors, 76% believe in God, my bad.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/06/23/11272.aspx

http://www.uchospitals.edu/news/2005/20050622-religious.html

Never let facts get in the way of opinions I always say, your limited exposure must be the universal truth.

I especially appreciate my fellow Christians that have remained silent, the forum is more important than their beliefs, I hope one day they can reconcile this.

You obsess about fraud, but life is rampant with it. I showed the article on science and research fraud, but that doesn't implicate Christians, so we'll apparently just ignore it. Politicians, bankers, investors, etc. all fraud, but let's just focus on Christians.

There are no shortage of genocides committed by non-Christians, in Russia, Germany, Africa, etc. The ultimate irony, Christians will not bring about the end of mankind, science will, so the ultimate act of destruction will be due to people that don't believe in God, chemicals, biologicals, and nuclear will end the world, but no one will be around to blame the Christians. 70,000 people in a few seconds in Japan will testify to that, not just once but twice. But I have a secret, the Vatican secretly owned the plane and funded the project. LOL.

How did your non existent soul float above your body? Strange, just random firing of synapses, you use a spiritual occurrence to refute the point, but you in fact affirmed it, some part of you purportedly hovered, and you're confident that had you not physically recovered, you were destined for peace. Interesting. There is nothing to substantiate that, nothing at all. You don't know where you were destined for.

Here's some loving homosexuals treating Christianity with respect. Funny, when the Christians supported Chik-Fil-A, they didn't make fun of gays.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/08/03/chick-fil-a-kiss-in-hollywood-the-pictures/

Dahila
01-04-2014, 08:37 PM
I have no idea why we should not talk about religion here? Is there a rule what we talk about it? In my opinion as long as we respect each other, there is not subject that can not be discussed. I had never the intention of insulting anyone.
The links you provide do not satisfy me , sorry :(
I am not against Catholic church, I am against religions; which brainwash people, manipulate them and force them to commit crimes against humanity. I said every religion does it except buddysm which more a way of life than religion

artaud
01-04-2014, 09:09 PM
The links you provide do not satisfy me , sorry :(

They're not posted for that purpose. Sorry :-(

They satisfy me, and I share them with the forum, otherwise I'd just PM them to you.

Degustibus non est disputandum.

artaud
01-04-2014, 09:20 PM
They satisfy me, and I share them with the forum, otherwise I'd just PM them to you.

Degustibus non est disputandum.

The following, you know, for the forum. Fascinating read on hypocrisy.

"Liberal institutions straightaway cease from being liberal the moment they are soundly established: once this is attained no more grievous and more thorough enemies of freedom exist than liberal institutions." This quotation's author, Friedrich Nietzsche, was no traditionalist himself; in fact, he was a harsh critic of Christianity who coined the phrase "God is dead." Yet he knew that your republic would be dead the day liberals assumed enough power within it."

"But liberals are actually being quite consistent - historically. Infamous leftist Maximilien Robespierre is best known for authoring the French Revolution's spasm of violence and using the guillotine to murder thousands. What's less well known is that prior to assuming power Robespierre was a staunch death-penalty opponent.

And the list continues. The communist Khmer Rouge promised Cambodians peace, equality and prosperity, but then proceeded to kill off a third of them between 1975 and '79. The Soviet Bolsheviks adopted the slogan "bread, peace and land," but then purposely starved to death nine million people during the "Great Famine." Mao Zedong pledged to give the Chinese a better life but only delivered a quicker death, exterminating 60+ million of his countrymen. Fidel Castro promised his nation free elections in 1959, but then became the world's longest-serving non-royal leader, reigning as Cuba's dictator for 52 years.

In our time, too, this leftist shape-shifting is evident. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) preaches an animal-liberation line and even condemns meat consumption, but kills 89 percent of its shelter animals."

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/06/why_liberals_kill.html

Dahila
01-04-2014, 09:26 PM
I know the facts from history, it does not change my opinion about using "God" to manipulate people...
I know about Peta and it pains me, being a lover of animals and nature....

MiST
01-04-2014, 09:30 PM
hey artaud,

stop insulting people who have a differing opinion to you.

artaud
01-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Hey, there is no need to be a rude arsehole about it.

This is not blatantly insulting?

Dahila
01-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Unfortunately it seem that artraud does not like other opinions that his. Artraud you remind me of my ex husband he was always right to, he was....

artaud
01-04-2014, 09:42 PM
I know the facts from history, it does not change my opinion

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks." It's from a movie.

We both think the others opinions on the issue stink. Perhaps we can leave it this way. You and Mist are not convinced by me, me by neither of you. A stalemate.

artaud
01-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Unfortunately it seem that artraud does not like other opinions that his. Artraud you remind me of my ex husband he was always right to, he was....

I thought we were "discussing" the issue.

Dahila
01-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Good night thanks for the discussion, :)

artaud
01-04-2014, 09:47 PM
In all seriousness, the best to you and Mist. Good night :-)

jessed03
01-05-2014, 01:55 AM
About NDE if you need to know how is it, you could ask me. I am the survivor of that. I had seen my body from the distance , floating above it in light. No pain nothing. Then I went back, the doctor (my friend) was screeming: come back to your daughter. I probably started to fight. My daughter was only 3 months old. She is 33 now :))) the pain of dying is only for a while , in my situation it was.

I missed this post. Dahlia that seems so... trippy! Floating and seeing your dying body. I don't think I'd wanna see myself die. How weird would that be! Even if it was just in the mind, it's still a weird dream, or hallucination, whatever it is.

How well do you remember an NDE? Is it like when you have a dream, and you wake up, or is it like remembering something you done 5 minutes ago? People often say it feels realer than real. Gosh, that's got to be pure hell for the people who report an horrific NDE. No wonder people turn religious after those ones. The fear of it happening again must be terrifying.

But on the other hand, imagine coming back to dirty old earth with pain and suffering, after you've had an NDE that felt like 300 orgasms lol.

jessed03
01-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Wow, read this quote from a doctor on an NDE site: 'If I lived a billion more years in mine or your body, there's not a thing on earth that would feel even close to as good as it felt being dead'

How's that for a quote to remove anxiety ;)

artaud
01-05-2014, 05:01 AM
Wow, read this quote from a doctor on an NDE site: 'If I lived a billion more years in mine or your body, there's not a thing on earth that would feel even close to as good as it felt being dead'

How's that for a quote to remove anxiety ;)

Yes, the Lovely Jesse, great thing to post on a site where people regularly express an interest in committing suicide. Did you go to the Dr. Kevorkian's school of psychiatry?

There was a fine specimen of a human being, a crusader for euthanasia. Did you ever see his art, very serene, take a look here, this is one man that captured death for it's beauty.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/art-jack-kevorkian

No hellish views there, are there Jesse?

Pertaining to your infatuation with NDEs, it doesn't take long to find people that had, literally, hellish experiences.

jessed03
01-05-2014, 05:33 AM
Alas Artaud. One simply cannot please all of the people, all of the time.

You'd hope that those in desperate need of help would ultimately be where it can be given, rather than reading of religious satire?

As a fellow fan of Carl Jung, I think you can see how such a post has it's value. The constant theme on such a forum is darkness. Death, and destruction ring out in every post. I'm a big believer in Carl Jungs shadow theory. Far too often we seek damnation, rather than unity. We'd rather destroy something we fear, than understand how to live with.

I believe your name sake Artaud had a similar philosophy too!

But alas again, there are simply some things man cannot destroy. Death being one of them. Instead of living at odds with the dark side of ones mind, and the dark side of ones mortal existence, why not experience the freedom of embracing it? Or at least rinse the idea around inside your mind for a little. If one is forced to be followed continuously by a shadow, they may as well learn to love it, instead of being frightened by it's darkness.

Unite ones opposite. Make peace with ones demon. Get the bad guy in you, into it's proper place.

'We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation oppresses, never liberates' - Jung, I do believe?

The idea of ones constant rival; death, being not quite the villain he was made out to be, well, that may just be a revelation in some peoples lives. It is also a topic I find interesting. But that's no surprise is it! The dark sheep, the bad guy, the villain.. Well, they always make the story far more interesting don't they!

NDEs serve to accentuate that intrigue. The idea of religion ties in very closely with them.

Another Jung quote which you touched on earlier; 'We are so captivated by and entangled in our subjective consciousness that we have forgotten the age-old fact that God speaks chiefly through dreams and visions.'

And ah! Lovely Jesse. The irony that a man never chooses his own name in life is strong. He has his birth name, and his nicknames. I guess the best one can do is to keep good company and hope for a favourable nickname?

Or perhaps I'll have to practice what I preach, and unite with my own conflicting opposite!

*sigh* why must it always come down to practicing as one preaches!

Dahila
01-05-2014, 06:20 AM
Jesse the floating above was probably hallucination, and the feeling of detachment was profound. It maybe changed me a bit but not that much...

artaud
01-05-2014, 06:34 AM
You'd hope that those in desperate need of help would ultimately be where it can be given, rather than reading of religious satire?

The usual grandiose Jesse post, many words, little content. The point is that posting about the serenity of death you have done a disservice to members on the threshold of ending an otherwise healthy life. You have no idea what, ultimately, awaits them, neither do I. Rationalizing it doesn't change it. There's a few members here with extreme health concerns, and by other members via private messages, I've been advised to be a little more gentle in discussing issues with them. I didn't rationalize my comments, I adjusted them to be consistent with what I, and the other members, believed to be in the best interest of the forum and afflicted members. Not you though, you conceptualized it, therefore it must be universal. Cogito ergo sum is now Cogito ergo Jesse ;-)

Why do you succour gay men but disparage Christians? Assuming there isn't a God, this shows disrespect to their delusions in the promotion of your views. Strange.

Carl Jung also had this to say on the issue:

"All that I have learned has led me step by step to an unshakable conviction of the existence of God. I only believe in what I know. And that eliminates believing. Therefore I do not take his existence on belief – I know that he exists."

I guess you missed that one!

Good luck on your afterlife experience when it comes, hopefully it'll go the way you want, but then again, you might want to start visualizing asbestos clothing ;-)

jessed03
01-05-2014, 06:56 AM
If you wish to make an accusation about me so slanderous, please at least do the courteous thing, and provide the evidence.

It does seem that you're the one who is posting many words, but providing no real content, sir.

You say I disparage Christians? http://anxietyforum.net/forum/member.php?102429-jessed03

Above is my profile. Please quote me. It's incredibly unlike you to be so unprepared as to make an accusation without evidence?

It does appear to me you are projecting your fear of persecution onto my face. But I guess that's to be expected on an anxiety forum.

I stand by my post above. I wish to criticize no user, but if I were to list the posters who I've had the most members complain to me about, your name would come pretty... Well... Top actually? Unfortunately I turned down moderator opportunities, so couldn't help them with their complaints.

Forgive me if I don't wish to heed the advice of such a person. I'm happy to continue what works very successfully for me.

My good man, if paranoia didn't swim violently through your veins, and your protective defence mechanism didn't activate immediately upon the sight of even the slightest of disapproval, you would have been able to see through the veil of the belief you hold so very close to your identity, and realized that my posts in this thread were swaying towards the idea of a possible coloration between the unknown spiritual experience and abrahamic scripture. Instead you have seen an ant on your microscope, and embarrassed yourself by screaming through the street about Aliens.

You have read this very, very wrong Artaud, and made rather a fool of yourself if I may say so... I'm not an atheist, I'm a swaying agnostic.

artaud
01-05-2014, 07:37 AM
I'm not an atheist, I'm a swaying agnostic.

Sorry Jesse, you're not a psychologist, not that I know of. And then you preen yourself with the missed moderator opportunity, I apologize, I didn't know I was in the presence of royalty ;-)

As a potential moderator, was the original post about the Pope's utterances something that is in the guidelines for posting here, something sure to be inflammatory and rile at least someone, as it did me. If I were a moderator and someone posted similar, saying I have these unrealistic feelings about Christians, these are what the feeling are, how can I change, as a moderator I'd say the post belonged. But when someone posts a non anxiety related issue here, then continues to excoriate the group they have issues with, I'd suspect that the forum was being used as a platform for their opinions with no realistic possibility of being constructive, anxiety wise.

In addition, this "it's just anxiety stuff" is going to get someone killed. My gawd, I had something that had I listened to the doctors, I would be dead today after my throat rotted out by cancer. I just thank God I wasn't on this forum at the time. Even my family doctor said it was anxiety, but I persisted. So, post that Doctor Degree on the wall right next to your psychological degree, send me the data from which university they were given.

I post, standard, "See your doctor, get the tests, get a diagnosis", not it's just anxiety. I post things I have had experience with, seizures, arrhythmia, tics, depression, anxiety attacks, nothing speculative.

You and others are going to get someone killed by playing doctor/psychologist. Sometimes, just sometimes, it's not as simple as anxiety. Life, and the afterlife, seem to follow the same principles.

Dahila
01-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Artaud you have a lot of knowledge but above post is pretty mean and I think your emotions got hold of you. You are not thinking right.
Are We not suppose to post threads that cause discussion??

Anxiety forum is here to help, and give support when needed. I find that forum without some controversial topics die,,, slowly die. you need to get people to post. I know my English is not always good, but I do understand every world you type, books are my life.

the irony you use here is heartbreaking. I do understand you are in awful pain, but do not try to put it on us. Everyone here is suffering... I hope you understand what I trying to say. ..
It is you who insult people, in the way I did.......20 years ago when I was lost.....

I am on a few forums, English speaking forums and I had never break a rule. I am also on some forums with pretty good status. We type, we talk and we should respect everyone opinion and whatever they are. Respect the people, do not fight them.
Then maybe you get a few friends and will bring the smile to their faces.... what is more important that project love to others?

jessed03
01-05-2014, 08:05 AM
That post Artaud is so bitter that if it was a fruit, I'd spit it out.

You make one accusation about me being anti-Christian, but can't find evidence, so you make another mindless claim, and once again, am I right to assume no evidence?

Hm.. Thought so.

That is a really bad post. You can delete it if you want, is it even worth me replying to? I guess I will just to put a line under this. I mean, we all know what I'm gonna say, we all know the flaws in the words youve posted. You've been here for less than a month, and you question the knowledge I have on, and the relationships I have formed with, the people of this forum. It's making you look bad, assuming I know so little about my friends here, that I mindlessly say 'It's anxiety, it's anxiety'.

What you haven't seen are all the times I've been there listening about their test results, their extensive test results... I say it's anxiety, to the people who have had so many tests, the only one still left is on Math...

Only you don't see that, as you've been here what... 3 weeks? You've embarrassed yourself quite badly for the second time.

Never once have I told someone not to get checked. I EMPHASIZE it. A big thing you're missing in that post, which I suspect youve done deliberately, is many people lack insurance. Many CANT get the tests, or the help, and they come here in desperation, unable to work and even live. I try to give these people a little help. I can't do much, but I try. Many people thank me greatly and it humbles me, and then go back to work, and get the next stage of treatment. That's why I've kept posting, those moments are very special.

I suspect you knew that though and were just being provocative.

By the way, I was two years into an economics and psychology degree, before I became a dropout due to anxiety. Yes, a little ironic I know. I'm not quite the chancer you make me out to be, as you would see by looking through my inbox, and the messages I've been sent from friends I have been lucky to know.

These people are my friends though. I am no healer, or doctor. I tell everybody that. I like talking to these people. Genuinely.

But I know you have a problem making friends. With relationships especially, I said this when you first came on here, to my friend Janey. PM her and she'll send you the PM as proof.

See - the difference between me and you - I can provide proof.

And now look, you've proven me right. I can't be all that bad at sussing people can I? Afterall, you fancy yourself as a bit of an aloof, what with the no name, no picture. Perhaps you just enjoy this?

You have no one standing up for you, when I have messages telling me to ignore you, that you're clueless. You have one pity friend request from EMAN. Yet you want to talk about the relationships I have with people? I think that may be a little beyond you at this point, and very rich in irony!!

Work on some stuff and come back.

You've upset a fragile bisexual, and worsened somebodies suicidal ideation through needless insults. I have had people complain to me about you... IN 3 WEEKS!!

Buddy, I've been here for 3 years almost, and never have seen such a catastrophe of a poster, like you. I'm not even trying to insult you, trouble just follows you. Your interpersonal skills are just... I'm lost for words...

3 people have been on verge of suicide, and have confided in me... You do what? Copy and paste some stuff from WebMD and assume that gives you a right to judge the friendships I've built up? Come on. Just don't be silly, don't provocatively start fights because of insecurity and bitterness.
You've tried with 3 people now... It's not right.

I had quite a bit of respect for you at the start. I have next to zero now, and I'm guessing everyone here feels virtually the same.

That's so sad and unnecessary. You're probably the type of person who enjoys this. Well whatever.

artaud
01-05-2014, 08:58 AM
"The truth hurts".

"Never argue with an Idiot, they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to argue with an obviously insane man".

“When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, the foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest.” —Proverbs 29:9

"When a Man stops believing in God he doesn’t then believe in nothing, he believes anything".

I leave you to ponder the ambiguity of these sayings, to expatiate on them if you will.

This ends my comments on this thread, I yield to the unassailable intellect of Doctor Jesse MD., Psychologist, Pharmacist. LOL

Gemgem
01-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Holy crap! That's just horrible!

I would say Jessed is one of the most supportive people on this forum, always takes the time to reply to people and genuinely lifts my spirits when I'm at my worst! I'm sure several people would agree with me.

Jessed I hope you don't take anything this person says to heart! Xxx

Dahila
01-05-2014, 09:04 AM
I have difficulties to decide Ignore button or Report button?

Gemgem
01-05-2014, 09:06 AM
Generally I think they are best ignored x

NeverToo...Fear
01-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Artaud, buddy... dude? What? I mean....what are you talking about??

I thought you were pretty cool. Smart and knowledgeable, kind and respectful, but this high opinion I had of you is changing.. Why does it seem that we can't have a discussion about anything without something going awry? Is it Artaud's way or the highway here? Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding here..

Artaud, I'm sure you're a nice lad in the real world.. possibly you are quite misunderstood on the forum with your opinions and the way you present them, but your last post sounds like a mad man...hah, I don't know what you intend to get out of arguing with others here. There's a code of conduct here. One of them is being respectful to others opinions.
But you've gone too far to attack Jesse...what the f**k man? Not cool.. I wanted to ignore the things you said, but I'm actually pissed about that one as are others, because Jesse is a really nice guy who has been there for LOTS of people here.

Think before you post Mr. Artaud. We're all just people here with different opinions.. and some anxiety.

btw, I'm not a Christian. I'm Agnostic Atheist.

janey
01-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Artaud is a cotton headed ninny muggins!!

Gemgem
01-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Lol, I love Elf :-)

Dahila
01-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Artaud is a cotton headed ninny muggins!!
Oh Janey always gets the bull eye hehehe, I am ok now, he pissed me off royally. I just finished the snow plowing and it helped.
arturd if I was you , I put put the tail between the legs. Sometimes the best dog barks at the wrong tree. We all love Jessed and do not dare to talk about someone , you have no slightest idea what he represents. Yes, he is a very important person here, for us...
with hoax or whatever it is K*** my ***s Artud

I guess snowplowing did not help a lot :))

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:04 PM
I have difficulties to decide Ignore button or Report button?

Report buton, always report button..

janey
01-05-2014, 12:16 PM
I always find chaos exciting.

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:20 PM
I always find chaos exciting.

Me too, as long as i create it..:D

Nicolette
01-05-2014, 12:23 PM
You are troll artaud go away

Dahila
01-05-2014, 12:25 PM
oh man he lost it , which does not make me sad , strange...:))

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:26 PM
oh man he lost it

Did he ever have it?

jessed03
01-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Did he ever have it?

Given his attack list includes:

- A vegetarian
- A bisexual
- Sweet Dahila
- mist for no reason last night
-Me for no reason this morning
-Eman for giving advice on stomach acid drugs
- every anxiety person for using this forum for a little reassurance...

I'd say he's gone completely mad...

Someone must have a funny gif to use to demonstrate?

janey
01-05-2014, 12:33 PM
I DO! I HAVE THE PERFECT GIF.

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/unicorn-mask-brush-teeth.gif

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Crazy house is missing a patient..

http://i40.tinypic.com/167t352.jpg

janey
01-05-2014, 12:34 PM
or this oneeeeeeeeee http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/giphy-8.gif

Dahila
01-05-2014, 12:36 PM
heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Janey wrap your URL in image tags like this: Your Image.gif

Case sensitive

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Whenever i see him post i'm like..http://i44.tinypic.com/10gwf10.jpg

janey
01-05-2014, 12:38 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/googly-eyes-on-me-and-my-computer.gif

jessed03
01-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Where do you get fake eyes that big? I wanna get some, freak out my nephew!!!

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:40 PM
He makes me want to..http://i51.tinypic.com/2ldad09.jpg

Dahila
01-05-2014, 12:41 PM
you are just killing me with the laugh people, hehehe
My hubby thinks I am kind of weird laughing at some prints on screen :)

Mist a cool one:)

janey
01-05-2014, 12:43 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/Gorilla-bangs-on-glass-Field-trip.gif

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:44 PM
artaud? is this you? http://i38.tinypic.com/28h0ftk.jpg

janey
01-05-2014, 12:44 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/horse-mask-thumbs-up.gif

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:45 PM
When he posts i'm all like..http://i34.tinypic.com/2ywzc6a.jpg

Enduronman
01-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Crazy house is missing a patient..

http://i40.tinypic.com/167t352.jpg

Wait, is this a Union job???....

jessed03
01-05-2014, 12:46 PM
This forum has been desperate to use some gifs. It's like gif apocalypse

janey
01-05-2014, 12:46 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/stuffing-a-turkey-chuck-norris.gif

janey
01-05-2014, 12:47 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/twerking-miley-cyrus-turkey.gif

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:48 PM
He tries to get a reaction out of me, but i'm all like..http://i40.tinypic.com/wik86t.jpg

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Hey artaud..http://i38.tinypic.com/mmtstt.jpg

jessed03
01-05-2014, 12:50 PM
xD!! These gifs... They Miley one too LOL

Dahila
01-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Where the hell do you get them? hehe
the best is the one what's his face, the oldies guru

janey
01-05-2014, 12:52 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/alien-chases-guy.gif

MiST
artaud, at first i was like..but then i was like..http://i36.tinypic.com/29fftq9.jpg

jessed03
^ Ahahahaha

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:53 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2uyhteu.jpg

Cullingford
Your making my stomach ache laughing so much im bloody crying!.

jessed03

Business cat... Always the voice of sensibility!

Dahila
01-05-2014, 12:54 PM
I am laughing , and it is the best side of this forum, you guys make me laugh so often, so I got addicted to the forum, I feel good here :))
We all are as crazy as a nut

janey
01-05-2014, 12:54 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/ash-twerks.gif

MiST
01-05-2014, 12:55 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/odcet.jpg

jessed03
01-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Omfg!!! XD!

janey
01-05-2014, 12:57 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/Cat-walks-on-counter-kind-of.gif

janey
01-05-2014, 12:58 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/lotion-guitar-is-better-than-air-guitar.gif

jessed03
01-05-2014, 12:59 PM
OMG hahaha!

MiST
01-05-2014, 01:00 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2lt6lxc.jpg

janey
01-05-2014, 01:00 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/Cat-twerks-better-than-any-of-us.gif

MiST
01-05-2014, 01:01 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/ka670i.jpg

MiST
01-05-2014, 01:01 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2cg279t.jpg

janey
01-05-2014, 01:02 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/angry-cat-fuck-this.gif

MiST
01-05-2014, 01:02 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/jt818y.jpg

Dahila
01-05-2014, 01:03 PM
No Koala :((((((((((let him have his coffee

jessed03
01-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Hahaha oh shit

janey
01-05-2014, 01:05 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/daft-punk-fuck-yeah.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-kLy44Hls

MiST
01-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Jarred rocks that rope..LOL

janey
01-05-2014, 01:06 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/i-shake-my-hairbrush-at-you.gif

Nicolette
01-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Hahaaaahaaa

jessed03
01-05-2014, 01:09 PM
These twerking gifs are too much. Turkey twerking, Pokemon tweaking, CAT twerking!

janey
01-05-2014, 01:11 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/tumblr_mgqjlcJNow1r8v6qjo1_400.gif

janey
01-05-2014, 01:12 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/My-favourite-GIF-ever.-Imgur.gif

jessed03
01-05-2014, 01:12 PM
OMG that looks so fun :eek:!

janey
01-05-2014, 01:14 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/bikini-girl-dancing-gets-pushed-out-of-the-way.gif

jessed03
01-05-2014, 01:15 PM
XD........

janey
01-05-2014, 01:16 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/a-pretty-good-striptease-on-charloulette.gif

jessed03
01-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Hahaha the way you other guy smiles

janey
01-05-2014, 01:18 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/running-dog-the-force.gif

janey
01-05-2014, 01:20 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/andy-samberg-leave-me-alone.gif

janey
01-05-2014, 01:20 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/snail-crosses-the-road.gif

K I'm done. <3

jessed03
01-05-2014, 01:24 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/snail-crosses-the-road.gif

K I'm done. <3

Very nicely presented <3

MiST
01-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Epic Giffness..

Dahila
01-05-2014, 05:40 PM
I love the snail, it is beautiful :))

NeverToo...Fear
01-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Hmmm, I guess we're still on topic. I suppose all of these gifs would be very interesting for the conservative Catholic ?..... :P

Great gifs guys. I laughed my head off.. :)

Dahila
01-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Yeah this way they cleared the atmosphere, and everyone is happy , a lot of smiles when people look at this. :)
I went back to see them again:))

janey
01-05-2014, 06:34 PM
:D You're welcome!!! I loveeeeeeee fun. I'm such a silly person. But really, even though I don't seem like it, I'm such a kind person. Come to me for anything.

I may be trollish sometimes...but when it comes down to reality, I'm such a sensitive person and I really love helping people. :D

janey
01-05-2014, 06:39 PM
I'm really drunk right now hahahaha

Dahila
01-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Frankie do not go there, I strongly suspect that she does not like to hear about her kindness, Is it right Janey?
:)))

acetone
01-06-2014, 02:56 AM
Lolol.....................................

jessed03
01-06-2014, 03:20 AM
What to watch when having a panic attack: longest gif bomb ever

http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-photobomb-memes.gif

Enduronman
01-06-2014, 03:27 AM
:rolleyes:

janey
01-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Har dee har har harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dahila
01-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Who????????

janey
01-06-2014, 07:54 PM
What????????

jessed03
01-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Why aren't you in California????????

janey
01-06-2014, 08:41 PM
I told you I leave on TUESDAY. You don't listen.

jessed03
01-06-2014, 08:47 PM
You never told me that! You just said you leave after the weekend. The weekend end is MONDAY

Are you mad at me cos I said those MJ jokes?

janey
01-06-2014, 09:03 PM
I TOLD YOU TUESDAY. And no, I'm not mad.

MiST
01-06-2014, 09:10 PM
This thread delivers..http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22200000/MJ-moving-gifs-michael-jackson-22230658-320-229.gif